Baby news (This Is It era)

"You can go, Mrs Jackson!" The Doctor smiled at you. He was pretty cute but not on Michael's level. "Thank you." You smiled as Michael slid his caramel coloured hand into yours, a warm, rosy colour upon his cute cheeks. Today his curls had been wetted down, in the hospital sink. Michael had kindly helped you freshen up, by brushing your hair and putting it up for you, bringing in some flared trousers and a red, floaty top to match. He also came prepared with some Ray bans for you and him.

Hand in hand, you both walked the hospital corridors until you found the exit. Nobody was around, for you were in a private ward (thanks to Michael). The sunlight engulfed you both, as a ray of happiness hit you, finally glad to be out of hospital. Then it happened.

Thousands of paparazzi cameras flashed and voices shouted, hurting your ears and making your stomach twist unpleasantly. Bill tried to hold people back the best he could, but they were becoming forceful and unpleasant. "Y/N, is it true you just found out you were pregnant?" "Did Michael abuse you, is that why you were in hospital?" They screamed, desperate for a news story to put in their twisted magazines. "I don't feel so good, Michael!" You shouted up at him and he looked at you with a sense of panic. You felt as though you were going to be sick any minute. Luckily Michael picked you up, holding you close in his arms, and ran quickly towards the Mercedes that was waiting for you. He opened the door and jumped in. Once safely inside, the paparazzi tried to see through the blacked out windows, to no avail, as bill drove off fast.

"Michael, I'm gonna be-" you were cut off as you begin to hurl loudly, but Michael was prepared, holding a bucket up to your chest. Once you were finished, he covered the bucket with the lid, putting it on the floor and pulled you close. "Hey little one. Stop making your mommy sick please." He rubbed your stomach softly, speaking to the baby. You watched in silence as trees, hills and signs passed the car windows, until you realised that you weren't in New York anymore. In fact you were in a different place completely.

"Where are we?" You looked to Michael's face, who was smiling adoringly down at you, his white teeth showing and long eyelashes batting. "Well, we decided to bring you back to LA. You were out for a couple of hours before we landed here and the doctors looked after you. I cancelled the tour so that you can rest and I can look after you and the baby." Michael licked his lips, swallowing as his Adam's apple moved. "You shouldn't cancel the tour Michael, I can manage..." you felt guilty for effecting his career and tours. "Hey, I don't care wether you can 'manage' or not! I'm your husband. It's my job to look after you and my child." He cocked his head to one side, frowning determinedly. You sighed heavily, giving up arguing with him because you knew you would loose.

*40 minutes later*

You didn't know where you were heading, Neverland was a complete different direction! Suddenly, the Mercedes pulled into a dirt track, covered with huge, black gates. "Hayvenhurst?" You gasped, worriedly, not sure if they would welcome you. "Hush baby. It's ok, mother wanted you to stay, as did everyone else. They want to look after you, seen as we are family." He stroked your chin and you nodded. At least Janet, Rebbie and LaToya are there, you supposed.

Michael slid from the car, grinning and opened your door for you, helping you out. He held your hand, leading you through the big heavy doors and through to hayvenhurt. "We are home!" Michael called loudly through the silent empty hall. Suddenly, Katherine came running from the kitchen, cheeks pink and hair frantic. She ran straight to you, pulling you into her for a hug and you sighed into her chest, feeling at home. She looked you over, kindness and sadness in her eyes. "Nice to have you sweetie. Good to see you on your feet again and back home. Remember you are always welcome, no matter what." She reassures you as you smell her motherly scent, smiling because Michael definitely takes after his mother. Nodding your thanks, Michael coughs gently. "Don't worry, I didn't forget my baby!" Katherine laughs joyfully as she gives Michael a huge hug and Michael chuckled happily.

Loud footsteps echo from upstairs and suddenly 5 tall grown up men hurtle themselves at you, being careful of your stomach. They all stood back, nodding and smiling as they look you over. Their eyes hold a softer, more gentle look then you have seen before. Tito speaks first. "Good to see you sis and bro!" He nods and everyone else joins in greeting you. "Congratulations!" Jackie grins, getting to his knees and asks for your permission to feel your stomach, even though the baby is about 2 weeks old, not even grown yet. Michael looks slightly jealous of his own brother, although he would never admit it. The others join Jackie in greeting the baby, before standing up and giving Michael handshakes. Him and Jermaine eyeball each other as the rest of you wait in silence, wondering what's going to happen.

They say nothing but give a small hug, patting each other's backs, letting them and you know that all was well, at last! Katherine smiles peacefully and turns to you. "Michael will take you to your room before dinner, when the girls will return from shopping, finally!" She directs Michael to take you upstairs. You reach the lovely room, which is posh and warm, with a sloped ceiling adorned with posters of James Brown, Charlie Chaplin and Fred Astire. Michael sees you looking in awe and blushed, swiping a curls from his chiselled jaw. "This is my old room." He confessed shyly to you, playing with his hands and rocking on his feet. "I love it!" You admitted nodding at him and relaxing, feeling at home.

"Dinner!" Your mother in law called from downstairs and Michael waggled his eyebrows goofily. "You must be hungry Y/N and my little baby. Let's eat!" He tickled your chin carefully before guiding you by your back to the dining room.