Your sweet love (2, Invincible Era)

Request from MoonwalkerMJ1958

Why Michael? Can't they just leave him alone? He doesn't deserve the accusations in the slightest. It ruins him and not to mention damages his career. "Shhhhh. It's ok. Lies run sprints but the truth runs marathons." You reminded him, cradling the shell of a man in your gentle arms. He snuggled into your chest like a child, sniffing. You gently stroked his soft hair, soothing Michael.

Slowly but surely he was calming down. "Thank you Kenzie. Thank you. For everything. Your always here for me, loving me, helping me and understanding me. You don't judge me, you never have done. You always know the truth and I could never hide anything from you Kenzie. Which is why I need to say this." He whispered, letting go of you and sitting up properly. He was looking into your eyes shyly, blushing. His skin was red from crying. You nodded.

"I need you, Kenzie. I need to wake up to your beautiful face, your perfect smile and your soft touch to convince me I can go on, that another day is worth living. I love you and I always have done. Please be my girl Kenzie." He bit his lip nervously. Your heart was pumping. How long has he hid his feelings for?

"Michael, I want you to be yours. You have no idea how long I have loved you for.  I want to be the one to support you and comfort you. I need your love, unconditional love." You blushed as he studies your face, observing every detail. Slowly he tilts his head, leaning towards you. Immersed in true loves kiss, you felt Michael smile, sincerely happy through the darkness of the allegations. You were his life.