Maid? (Invincible era)

Michael woke up quietly, trying not to disturb you, although little did he know, you were already awake. The sunlight was peeping through the luxurious brilliant white curtains and the day seemed promising, except for one thing; you were bored out of your mind.

Michael was working on his new album entitled 'invincible' so he is in the studio all day, every day. You missed him so much! Without him, there was nothing to do. "Ahhh baby, your awake!  " Michael rolled over to your side of the bed, wrapping his toned arms and manly hands around your waist. His straight, coal black hair was tickling your nose, making you sneeze loudly and rock the bed.

"Oh my goodness! You made me jump." He suddenly held his heart, giggling along with you. "Michaellllll...?" Your voice went high pitched and dragged out longer then you expected. He propped himself up on one elbow, the silk, yellowy sheets wrapped around his skinny frame. His perfect shaped eyebrow was arched and his perfect chocolate coloured eye was flickering about, scanning your face in puzzlement. He nodded in reply.

"I know your busy but... well, I'm bored. There is nothing for me to do when you're gone. If I could even do the ironing or cooking or something, I would be happier then doing nothing." You rambled on and he watched you with a smirk.

Silence.

"Ok." Was all he replied. "I will let the cook and maids take a day off and you can try." He slowly slid from the bed, revealing his Peter Pan pyjamas.

********
Breakfast time.

Michael doesn't have breakfast anyway, so you offered to iron his shirt for today. As soon as the iron beeped at you, the material lay stretched out, you begun to glide the object over the fabric, smoothing out the creases. A small jump of joy was required, causing you to press the steam button and burn your hand.

You let out a small yelp and dropped the iron. Michael came running through and seeing your burnt hand, he led you to the sink to cool the burn with ice water. "SUGAR!" You shouted, pulling your hand away and running straight to where the iron was again. Steam was pouring out and nervously, you lifted it from Michael's shirt and your worst nightmare had come true. There was a massive burn mark.

"Arghhhh!" You groaned under your breath, switching the object off and sinking to the floor. Michael's footsteps echoed and a shadow filled the sunlight that was entering your eyelids. Gently, opening your eyes, Michael stood with a sorry expression. "Look." Was all you managed to grumble, pointing to the shirt.

He saw the burn mark but said nothing. Instead he sat next to you, pulling you closer to him and rubbed you bare arm softly. "Cheer up babygirl. It's ok, it's only a shirt. I can get more so don't worry. Secondly, I can still wear the shirt, I think it's adorable that you tried and it can remind me of how eager my beautiful wife was to impress me with her ironing skills." He chortled, nuzzling into the crease of your neck, his hot breath hitting your skin.

"And if you're really bored, I'll let Bill stay with you and take you out, but only with a disguise on, ok?" He looked up at you, licking his lips. "THANK YOU!" You squealed in excitement. You could now meet up with friends, family and sister without being bored.

"Y/N, I love you so much, more then you realise." He whispered to you, almost inaudibly and sweetly.