Pregnant (This is it era)

Ever since you broke the news to Michael, he hasn't left you alone. "BabyGirl, let me take that for you. You need to rest." He raised an eyebrow at you, gently helping you onto the sofa, taking the empty plate from your hands. "Mikey, I'm perfectly fine, ok?" You snapped, huffing at him.

"See, your getting emotional again. Go and rest Y/N."he instructed, pursing his lips together. That made you angry.

"Michael Joseph Jackson, listen to me. I know your trying to help, but I don't need it yet. I'm only 5 weeks pregnant. IM FINE! I can move about and dance and run." You argued, proving it to him.

"Y/N, you may only be 5 weeks but I want this pregnancy to go smoothly." He insisted. "Mikey, I need to move. I'm sick and tired of staying on this couch." You quietened down as he nodded with his head bowed. He was upset.

"Michael, I'm sorry ok. I know you were trying to help." You apologized softly, feeling guilty. He sniffles and a single tear plops into his cheek but he wiped it away quickly. "Oh baby, don't cry. I'm not angry, you weren't doing anything wrong. You just started that part to early. In a couple of months you can look after me as much as possible, when the baby begins to grow, ok?" You gushed, wrapping your arms around him, feeling his tears soak your shoulders. His hands gently touched your back.

His long black hair was tickling your nose as he stopped crying and nuzzled into you. "I love you Y/N." he whispered.

"I love you too applehead."