Cuddles (invincible era)

You were lying on your king sized bed, reading an interesting book about Michael and giggling at how many false statements were made, such as he has two belly buttons. Who on earth would think that was even real? Suddenly, Michael opened the door of your en suite, straight hair damp from his shower and superman PJs making him look even more adorable, contrasting his beautiful porcelain skin, which had a few brown patches.

You are the only person he feels comfortable showing his vitiligo to. "What ya reading?" He asked jauntily, switching of the main lights and joining you under the duvet. His chocolate brown eyes were illuminated in the soft lamp light. "Nothing, just a book about you." You responded, yawning a little and setting the book down on the floor.

"Can i switch off the lights? Michael asked politely, earning a nod from you.

The room was plunged into darkness and you felt his strong arms wrap around you, his head leaning on your chest. You wrapped your own arms around Michael, protecting him as you felt his warm breath on your skin.

"Goodnight baby." Michael mumbled softly, before drifting into a peaceful slumber.

"Goodnight Michael." You giggled softly, not wanting the nights any other way then cuddling with your love.