New Album Release (Thriller Era)

(Michael's pov)

"Baby? I'm home." I called out into the depths of my Neverland Ranch, which was engulfed in darkness, due to the fact it's nearly 8 o clock (and it's winter). Nobody answered. "Y/N?" I tried again.

"MICHAEL!" Suddenly Y/N's voice echoed, squealing loudly and I saw her figure running down the stairs in the pitch blackness. She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist which made me giggle. She's just what I need after a long day of work. She's my addictive drug.

"IM SO PROUD!" Y/N screamed, nearly deafening me, hugging me tightly. Suddenly, her lips attached to mine in a desperate but passionate way. Her lips were as smooth as honey, they tasted just as sweet. Y/N's warm breath was hitting my cheeks as she breathed deeply, hesitantly pulling away.

"Proud of what?" I asked shyly, gently lowering my girl to the floor and tucked my curls behind my ear. "You haven't heard yet? Follow me!" She grabbed my hand with her tiny one and led me through the dark, upstairs and into our room. The small lamp was on, so her face was illuminated softly, her eyes blinking slowly.

A trickle of voices were heard, when I realized that it was the radio. "What?" I asked Y/N again, confused as to what she meant. She jogged to the radio, turning up the volume. I stepped over to join her.

"And Michael Jackson's new album Thriller has shot to the top of the charts, with Thriller, Beat it, Wanna be startin something, Billie Jean, The Girl is Mine, Human nature and P.Y.T all charting within the top 10 spots on the charts." My heart stopped.

Thriller had... succeeded? 

Y/N, staying silent, flicked to another channel. "Jackson has transformed from a cute child sensation to an overnight world famous super star, with his newest album entitled Thriller. The album includes 7 top ten hits, which fans over the world can't get enough of. I think it's fair to say; Jackson has revolutionized Pop Culture." The woman's voice echoed in my ears. Tears sprung to my eyes and my skin was covered in goosebumps.

Y/N turned the station again. "Michael Jackson's recent album 'Thriller', truly is a masterpiece-"

And again.

"Thriller is the top selling-"

Y/N turned the machine off leaving me in silence. "I did it? I DID IT! Baby, I did it!" I cried, breaking the silence. "Yeah you did! You did it alright." Y/N choked, joining me with crying. I couldn't believe it. I knew it would work, I knew it! Jermaine can stuff his pathetic words up his arse because I made it without him.

"Michael, I'm so proud of you. I wanted to say that I believed in you. I love you." Y/N stared at me, beaming beautifully.

My Girl.

She is my everything. Without her, Thriller wouldn't be possible. I lent forward, making her catch her breath. Our lips touched, making a loud noise in the otherwise silent ranch. Y/N flinched as I Caressed her smooth jawline and gently pushed her to the floor. "Baby, let me show you what you mean to me." I whispered watching her eyes widen. After a pause, she nodded. Carefully, I straddled Y/N, grinning as she moaned softly with delight.