My calender girl

"Ok girl, shall we move on to some risqué pictures, you know Mike will love that!" Your best friend Rachel winked cheekily at you, her brown hair falling across her cheeks as she giggled because your cheeks flushed a bright red. Michael was currently filming a music video so you wanted to surprise him for his birthday by making a calendar... of you. Your best friend and professional photographer, Rachel, agreed to take the photos so it could be a private affair and you trusted her with your life.

Quickly changing into just lacy red panties, his favourite colour, you laid back on yours and Michael's king sized bed, hair spread against the silken pillows and chest bare for the camera as Rachel snapped away, telling you to "look more seductive" or "look to the side more." You began to get embarrassed so quickly got up, wrapping a dressing gown around you as Rachel looked over, noticing your sudden change of heart.

"Y/N. We've been best friends for 25 years and let me tell you that you are the sexiest goddess I've ever seen. Don't get stupid and tell me it's not true." She shut down the excuses you began to make. "I swear to god I have never seen anyone look at you the way Mike does... it a mixture of love, lust and adoration and you know it." She raised an arched eyebrow at you, making you blush and smile. "Sometimes I see a mischievous glint in his eyes and I know he just wants to have you anywhere and everywhere. So get on that bed and give him something to truly satisfy him girl!" She squeaked, laughing as she pulled you down playfully making you both laugh together. "Okay, okay!" You said after the giggles had passed and smirking she handed you something. "This is for December."

*********************************

Michael sat up in bed, rubbing his eyes and gently yawning, curls messy and eyes clouded with tiredness. "Morning Y/N." He smiled dopily, rolling over and engulfing you in his strong arms. It was still dark outside as you glanced at the clock that read 4:55. "Why you up so early?" You groaned, burying your head in his chest, breathing in his natural aroma that smelt heavenly. "Couldn't sleep." He mumbled, smiling as his chin rested on the top of your head.

You suddenly remembered.

"Oh-happy birthday baby!" You gushed reaching up on the satin pillows to peck his softest lips, him getting embarrassed about his slight morning breath as he quickly reached for some gum that he always kept next to him. "I have something for you." You continue, reaching down under the bed as he quickly shakes his head, fluttering his brown eyes. "Y/N, you know I don't celebrate m-" he began to stutter as you cut him off gently.

"Shhh. I'm hoping this will be something you like." You finished, placing the wrapped present into his arms. He raised his eyebrow at you, smiling softly as he shook his caramel toned head, pearly whites grinning as he tore the paper off, throwing it on the floor. Once unwrapped he held the calendar softly in his hands. To keep it discreet, the front page had nothing on but some writing which read- "To my birthday boy, this is so I can be with you even when far apart." He glanced at you quizzically, his rosy lips pouted and eyebrows furrowed.

His masculine hand turned to the front page, a picture of you lying on his fur rug, Backside in the air and face tilted towards the camera with enticing eyes. You studied him as his eyes flickered all over the page, at a loss of words as he struggled to find words. He gulped heavily as his shaking hand flicked the page to February, a picture of you in black lingerie, sitting on the kitchen counter and spraying whipped cream onto your chest. His breathing shallowed and he blushed profusely, his brown eyes focused on the photos. He continued until he reached the best photo of them all- December.

He inhaled sharply at the sight of his fedora upon your beautiful head and nothing else. Had had a full view of your naked beauty, and was quite literally speechless. You cleared your throat and he still didn't look at you.

Oh.

"Listen Michael, I'm sorry if it was too much. I understand if you don't like it, you don't have to keep it"- you began to explain but before you knew it, Michael had flipped you underneath him, his dancers body hot and sweaty on top of yours as his hardness was evident.

"Like it? Baby...I love it." He whispered against your lips, kissing them softly and closing his brown eyes, his eyebrows furrowed in pleasure as he kissed down your neck gently, his masculine hand stroking your thigh. "And what's best about it is that you are mine." He looked up at you, licking his rosebud lips as that familiar glint came into his eye. "What were you trying to do to me girl? Tease me? Make me want you even more then before?" He murmurs against your neck quietly, sucking at the flesh, making you whimper in need. "Michael-" you began to speak but he presses his hot finger against your lips, hushing you.

"Or were you trying to make me fuck you harder?" He finished, grabbing a hold of your breast through your white, silk and lacy nightie, making you moan into the morning air. You twist your legs in shock as you can feel the lust radiating from his quivering body. You had never met someone who wanted you so bad.