Black or white (2, Dangerous Era)

Her sweet voice seemed to hang in the air as we stared at each other. She payed particular attention to my costume, I saw her eyes scanning my body. "R-really?" I couldn't believe she said yes! I mean plenty of girls want me but Y/N is beautiful and a genuine girl, I knew from the moment I saw her. Her smile brightened the dark set, lit only by a soft lantern and her hair hung beautifully framing her face.

"Of course!" She replied kindly, nudging me out of my trance. "Michael, you're gonna catch flies if your mouth stays open." Y/N suddenly acted all sassy, making me burst into peals of laughter. I'm strangely attracted to her sassy side... is that strange?

*********

"Tell me please! It's been ages. Where are we going?" She whined from the backseat of the Mercedes Benz, eagerly tapping her hands and feet, trying to see out of the window in a huffy annoyance which only made mine and Bills giggles become louder. "Stop laughing!" Y/N exclaimed through gritted teeth, softly whacking my arm, so I pretended to be hurt (playing along of course!)

"Well, seen as you hit me, I'm not gonna tell you!" I replied, my teeth showing subconsciously as Y/N widened her eyes, laying back on the leather seat and pressed her lips together. "Meenie." She muttered under her minty breath, crossing her toned arms.

"Hey! I heard that." She jumped as I begun to tickle her without mercy."

"MICHAEL, STOP! NO! ARGHHH, NO MORE PLEASE NOOOO!" She squealed and squirmed until I finally released her from my gentle grip, Bill looking in the mirror at us and shaking his head. Y/N sat panting and regaining her calm as I licked my lips, chuckling softly at her reactions.

For a while the car was plunged into darkness (it's 9pm already.) and only the streetlights lit Y/N's stunning face. I sat and studied her, every freckle, the way her jawline was curved upwards and the way her eyes glinted in the distant lights. "We're here." Bill announces cutting of the quiet yet comforting atmosphere.

"Neverland?!" Y/N gasped, hands flying to her mouth. "No way!"

"Yes way!" I put my hands on hers, gently moving them away from her mouth as the Mercedes halted and the cool night air surrounded my body when Bill opened my door.

**********
(20 minutes later)

"Wheeeeeeee! THIS IS AWESOME." Y/N screamed into the night as the rollercoaster suddenly tilted.

**********
(40 minutes later)

"Crunch." Y/N studied the screen intently, noisily eating her popcorn as peter and Wendy floated above Big Ben.

***********
(2 hours later)

"Mmhmm this food is heavenly! Compliments to your chef." Y/N bit into her taco at the same time as me, making us both giggle loudly.

**********
(3 hours later)

"I will find you Michael!" Quickly she paced around the corner and I aimed, soaking her dress and screeching as she screamed. Quickly I ran to her side and whispered. "When you come to Neverland, you're bound to get wet." She squealed, running after me.

********
(4 hours later)

We sat comfortably on the train, listening to the sound of the tracks. "Tonight was beautiful Michael. Truly the highlight of my life." Y/N softly said, glancing up to meet my brown eyes, which had been watching her.

"Thank YOU for coming. You made my day. Your stunning." I complimented watching her cheeks turn red with embarrassment. We both turned to watch the landscape passing by in silence. "You know Y/N?" I was cut off by a loud snore.

She had fallen asleep cutely, nestling into my chest.