[2]

— home 

"The trees passing by made the ride more, peaceful"

"Miss Eunmi we have arrived."

I peered out of the black tinted windows of the car and saw a very fancy mansion with an elderly couple standing outside.

"Hello Eunmi, I'm Mrs.Kang and this is Mr.Kang. We are your new parents, you also have a brother, but he is currently sleeping."

"Make yourself at home and Jieup will help give you a tour." A rather  handsome man approached me with a kind smile motioning me to follow him. 

"Alright so there are four levels to the house, the basement, the level we're on, the bedrooms and the attic. There's compartments of this house that normal houses don't have; spa room for when you want to relax, the indoor pool, music room, dance room, and there's more."

I stared at him with wide eyes wondering how the hell this family can afford all of this. However, this house was really nice with a vintage but, floral aesthetic. I walked on the swirling stairs that led to the bedroom level and stopped behind of Jieup as he opened the door.

"This is where you will stay, I hope you will enjoy living in this family because we are happy to have you here." I smiled widely in response quickly doing an 80 degree bow. "Thank you!"

He left and I started organizing the room to my liking.

*plugs in headphones, and listens to Stray Kids 'Grow Up'*

I laid onto the bed after I was finished decorating the room to my liking. There was a knock on the door, but I was too lazy to get up or respond. "Hello?" The door opened slightly until I saw a male head peering through the crack. He entered the room and started looking around the room. I closed my eyes when I saw a black shadow coming closer to me. "Hmm, so she's my new sister, eh?"

I knew he grabbed my phone, but I still pretended to be asleep. That was until I heard my music change to BTS 'Fire'. He turned the volume to 100 and I jumped up screaming while taking my headphones off. I look to see who the bastard was and quickly I was taken aback. The Kang Seungyoon was in front of me, I quickly wiped my eyes to see if he was real. And he really was. My fangirl mode was about to come up until I remembered this asshole almost made me deaf. I got up and chased him downstairs until I saw my parents so we both stopped and they started laughing.

"W-what happened?"

They find this shit amusing? Well, I don't.

"He..."

*interrupted by Seungyoon*

"Oppa"

Do I look like I'm gonna call you oppa? 

 Tf is wrong with him? Disgusting

"Oppa changed my song while I was resting."

"We told him to wake you up so you could eat dinner with us, but I guess you didn't hear because of your music so he had to do that."

"Mhm"

He started to do aegyo. Huh, so you think you're cute when you do that? 

I finished eating and went back to my room to sleep. Hana always said that I was a female version of Suga, guess I am.  

a|n:

oppar

:)