[16]

— letter

" The thought of you not next to me, still haunts me

" The thought of you not next to me, still haunts me. "

Jungkook

The view of you, wearing white and smiling, it hurts me.

Everyone standing in black, cries, screams, and sniffles. All the tension is evident in the air. Your family screaming, but they weren't actually your family. BigBang members carried your casket, while Jennie was holding onto your picture in the center. Fans were in the back with pictures and fan merch. All their smiles washed off of their face.

"Why did you take the damn bullet? Why didn't you let me die?" "Answer me!"

Jennie was screaming as she kept on hitting your chest. She was still screaming while the members grabbed her.

I walked up to her, my perfect angel laying on her bed. Tears were rolling down her cheeks, but then I realized, it was mine. Why did you leave me? Didn't you love me? So many unanswered questions. I placed the piece of paper next to your body, making sure that no one would find it. I couldn't even tell you those three words. "I love you"

Fans lined up to see the porcelain face, with tears rolling down their faces.

"You worked hard, I love you."

Lisa was on the ground screaming in pain, her once blond hair, was replaced with black hair. Her smile and giggles were replaced with screaming. Chaeyoung had a bitter face, but her eyes were bright red. Jisoo, holding onto your nameplate with tears moving down her cheeks and her hair in a mess. It was evident that they all shared a bond with you in such a short amount of time. Suddenly, Seungyoon hyung came up to the stage with a letter in his hand.

"Everyone please sit." As instructed we all sat down, he opened the letter and started to read.

"Hi, it's me Eunmi"

[a|n: I want to specify that it started with Seungyoon's voice and it altered to Eunmi's. So the rest of the content should be thought of being read by Eunmi.]

"Sorry that I left on such a short notice but, I was given 25 minutes of life at the hospital. And I decided to spend it writing this letter. I felt that the letter would be too long if I crammed all of my feelings in it. So instead, I am breaking it down into pieces. For my members;

I'm sorry that I joined the group on such short notice, taking the publicity that you guys should've kept for yourself. However, it was probably the best moments in life that I was able to share with the four of you. Lisa? The moment I saw you, I instantly knew we would be close. Your jokes and smiles always brought my lips to curve up. I always came to you for help, and I'm thankful that you listened and guided me through. Remember when you went to take a shower and your Gamjatang and french fries went missing? Yeah, it was me. I couldn't help it. It was so good."

In the distance, you can hear Lisa laughing while trying her best not to cry.

"Chaeyoung, you always made sure that your hair was perfect. Sometimes you even spent hours in the bathroom to fix your hair when we were just going to watch the tv. I wished you did my hair when I went on that date. Your rosy golden hair always seemed to amaze me. The bright colors radiating your beauty. Remember that show we went to where you guys were rapping? Damn, I never thought that I would laugh that hard in my life."

"Jisoo, do I really need to tell you that you are amazing? You're so mature and then become a total cutie in what? .2 seconds? Just so you know, I take your Pikachu plushie when you go out, it's just fluffy that I'm gonna die! Oh, and when we were dressing up and you dressed up as YG? You acted exactly like him! My stomach still hurts when you did, you know what. Also, please stop eating those CDs, it's bad for your health."

I turned to see Jisoo's face getting a tad bit of life into it.

"And Jennie, I know we weren't as close as the other members but, I still loved you. And don't regret the fact that I took the bullet for you, because I was going to end my life very soon. So, taking the bullet saved both of us, you from death, and me from depression. I gotta tell you that you need to stop screaming every time the clock dings. I swear, I filled in the dots of my blanket every time you screamed. It was almost finished with complete black dots. Also, thank you for mending my skin that day, I know that I never told you what happened, but if you really wanted to know. Then, go bother Jungkook with that."

Jennie had tears rolling down her eyes as she giggled a bit.

"To the love of my life, Nutella. Just kidding, it's you Jungkook. The moment I laid my eyes on you at the airport, I instantly fell for you. Your eyes glistened in the sun, like tiny stars. Your smile always seemed to make my chest beat fast. Your cologne was so strong that it left me in shivers, but the thing I will miss. Is your voice. Isn't it sad that we couldn't say our feelings to one another because of our companies? I know you don't like me, but it's okay. I love you and that's all that matters to me. I hope you enjoy your time with Sana, you two were meant for one another. The smiles you showed on your face today, it showed that you loved her. I don't mind, go after the person you love. Just like how I did with you. You always knew what to say, instantly making my voice shake. I'll miss those warm hugs. The kisses on my forehead, your nicknames, and your warm hands wrapped into mine. I love you Kookie, my first and last love."

"Finally, to all my loving fans. Hey guys! Every concert we ever went to, made me smile. The lasting happiness that radiated from your smiles, made me smile. Your fan chants and boards always seemed to make me laugh. Even the one where one of you screamed Boombayah at Jennie's 'solo' stage performance. And yes, I did read your fanfictions, haha. This comes down to everyone, the haters, the fans, and netizens. Thank you guys for your support and watching us. Giving us support and feedback whether it's good or bad. And the haters for giving us publicity and extra views. The one thing that I will miss the most, is the lights illuminating the dark room, with all of your voices leaving a flower like an aura. I love you Blinks."

Seungyoon got up from the stage and walked back to his seat. Everyone stood there in confusion.

"That's it?"

"You have to be kidding me."

"You're lying, bring the paperback here."

Suddenly everyone started screaming and trying to attack Yoon, but he suddenly shouted something that made everyone silent. "Eunmi was in pain, coughing blood and had a massive headache while writing this. It was amazing that she was even able to write with her hands cold and blistered. She died while writing this for you guys. And yet, you can't even thank her for that?"

Fans were crying, the members were looking for comfort, the family holding onto their "child's" hand. And then there's me. Someone shouted my thoughts that made everyone look at me.

"You idiot, I loved you!"

It was then that my life shattered and my vision went blank.

a|n:

Here comes everyone's backstory.