[p r o l o g u e]

— lungs

"My heart beats for you through the pain that you left me with."

Jungkook

The cold air brushed against my skin giving me the shudders as I looked at the busy street ahead of me. The road was broken underneath with simple concrete working as the band aid. Did it heal the road? No. But, it did allow the people that hurt it, continue to walk. 

There's girls walking with layers of makeup on, trying to be perfect when they're hurt deep down inside. There's those that act high in power by strutting along the weak. Everyone acts like they can live forever but seriously, can they? I changed my direction looking at the dusty old hotel, where my brother lived in. Continuously walking in the same direction, not caring if I bumped into someone. 

"Hey you little shit, get back here."

"Hey I'm talking to you."

There was a man wearing a black hoodie and light gray jacket over. He walked towards me pissed but, does that really matter? "Hit me sir." 

He looked confused and walked away.

My heart started to feel heavy and my lungs felt as though they were going to give up. I needed to go to the sea first. For then, I can die peacefully. There was a girl wearing an oversized hoodie and jeans.  She looked beautiful even up close, her eyes shone under the streetlights. Her cheeks radiating somewhat of a pink because of the cold. 

My hands started to tremble and my head started to hurt. My lungs started to ache, trying to grasp as much air as I could hold. Before I knew it, I fell.

I woke up only to find myself in a room with my brothers. "Jungkook, you finally woke up. Come on we need to talk about our performance in America."

That's when everything started to change...

a|n:

2019 will forever be the worst year in my heart. I cannot describe how much I cried for the idols that left. Idols are as human as we are, so stop hurting them. 

wonho

hwall

hanbin

jin

sulli

jonghyun

chan

fans are the reason for kpop idols wanting to work hard. yet, you guys hurt them. i don't want to lose another idol that meant so much to me, so please. all i ask is for you guys to do is respect them. we're all a big family, if one person is hurt, the whole family will get hurt.