[11]

— crush 

❝ It started to rain and Eun still didn't come here

❝ It started to rain and Eun still didn't come here. I spent hours wondering if it was a good idea letting her go out on a 'date' with Jungkook. "Please Eunmi come back quick before I regret what I did.❞

Lisa

I peeked out of the window to see Jungkook walking away with his head hung low while Eunmi entered the house smiling, what happened? "Eun, tell me about your day. Every detail." 

She looked at with a smile and started to rant off on how they went to an amusement park to the point where they spent hours on a claw machine game which Eunmi won a prize on. I sighed in relief until I blurted out the question without even realizing it. "Did Jungkook seem upset when you guys were out?"

"No, he was really excited today and kept on stealing glances at me. He really thought that he was slick." I walked away still wondering why he was like that.

_

It's already been a week and I still can't figure out why Jungkook walked away like that. Plus it's obvious that Eun is in love with him even though that would put our group in danger. I opened the door without knocking and I completely regretted my decision. "Yah Lisa, why didn't you knock? I thought I locked the door." I covered my eyes with my cheeks burning up, I lowkey might be bisexual because of her. I quickly facepalmed myself until I heard the door open with a fully dressed Eunmi waiting outside with damp hair and a flustered face.

"Did you need something?" I nodded my head and walked into the room with her following behind. "Lock the door Eun."

She walked back towards me and sat on the rolling chair while I sat on the bed.

"EunMi"

"Hmm?"

"You know that we can't date in this company right?"

"Yeah, do you really think I like Jungkook?" She chuckled nervously and quickly hid her head down low so she could avoid my gaze. I reached out my hand and started to ruffle her hair smiling.

"What made you think that I was talking about Jungkook?" I smirked and she hid her head even lower if that even makes sense.

"I'll help you with your crush but, make sure you don't tell any of the members or else we're both screwed." She lifted her head up with those puppy eyes that makes me want to squish her cheeks.

"Stop making me question myself god damn. I'M A HOE AHHH~"

I heard Eunmi laughing as she started to chase me down the stairs if only good moments could last long like this. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the dark brown haired girl watching us silently. "Yo Jennie come here we're going to make brownies!"

She started running down the stairs and towards the kitchen grabbing everything out before we even figured out what the recipe was. "You're really childish you know that?" "Me?" She pointed at herself dumbfounded.

"Lisa the only person that's childish is you." After she turned around I put one hand on her and she started to scream.

"I can't with the both of you. Goodbye I'm going to Jisoo"

"Jisoo is mine, hands off Eun or else you're gonna get it." She stuck out her tongue and ran while I ran up to her with Jennie running close behind. We all laughed as Eunmi feel down the stairs and the two of us falling on top of her.

"I swear there was an extra step."