[7]

— decision 

❝ I felt my heart beating fast like someone playing a piano, did he really say that to me? Eunmi, I was wondering if we could hang out maybe, tomorrow? ❞  

I felt my heart beating fast like someone playing a piano, did he really say that to me? Eunmi, I was wondering if we could hang out maybe, tomorrow? ❞  

I stared at him nervously with my hands shaking. What should I say? 

Yes? 

No? 

Maybe?

"It's okay if you say no. I'd understand." He looked away with a hint of sadness. Before I could say anything, my hand worked on its own. "WAIT!" Great Eunmi, now everyone is looking at you like an idiot. "Yes?" "I-i..." He turned around and started walking with his head down. "As I said, it's okay if you don't want..." "What I wanted to say was, yes. I'd like to go out with you."

Shit. He wanted to hang out with you idiot, not go out with you. 

"Okay! I'll see you tomorrow then!" His face was lightened with joy and a tint of pink radiating from his cheeks and ears. I couldn't help but blush at him, "he really is beautiful." "You too, haha" 

Lisa came up to me laughing her ass off. "Y-you, okay honey? It seems like I'm in an actual Kdrama with you two as the main characters." I lowered my head down feeling tension against my back. Three pairs of burning eyes staring at me, two boys and one girl. Two of them looked familiar while the other didn't.

Chaeyoung touches my shoulder and I almost jump away from her. There wasn't anyone behind me even a while ago. She gives me a smile as I turn towards her.

"You almost gave me a heart attack" "You almost gave me a heart attack, are you seriously falling for him?" She looks towards Jungkook, with uneasy orbs. I shake my head saying no when in reality I do.

_

We ended the show advertising our albums and saying goodbye. "Eunmi, the driver isn't coming for another 10 minutes so..." Suddenly Lisa pushed me against a very hard wall, but what I didn't know was that. The wall was actually Jungkook. I looked at Lisa to see her holding a thumbs up sign while waving. God, I hate you.

I looked at Jungkook but, before I could say sorry he came closer to me leaving an inch in between. "Are you okay?" I would be okay if you weren't so close to me! He finally realized the small gap between us, so he started backing away slowly while rubbing the back of his neck. "Sorry..." Why do I always get interrupted before I can say anything. "Jungkook Oppa!" I could see the sudden change in his face, he looked so happy and peaceful while now, he looks like the main character about to face his rival.

A tall blond girl whooshes past me as if this were her house and stands in front of me. "Sana what do you want?" Sana? Where did I hear that name before? She turns and lowers her head towards me whispering words that only brought back those wretched memories that I wanted to erase so badly. "When I like a guy I won't let anyone have him. Remember that Choi Eunmi?" She looked at me with a smirk and turning around with a fake innocent face plastered on. 

Just when I was going to say something, she flicks that blonde hair to one side in what I know to be a conscious act. I realized that I held my gaze too long. Her face was filled of triumph while he didn't have the decency to be embarrassed but, why should he? There's nothing romantic between us. I just walked away and grabbed a water bottle chugging it until there wasn't a single speck of water left. 

"EunMi?"

"W-what?"

Lisa looked afraid, but she still smiled while her orbs were still shaking.

"Are you... okay?"

I hummed in response not wanting to get any further into this conversation. Before I could walk away she grabbed onto me and hugged me.

"Don't worry, because you'll always have me on your side. Remember that." 

I started crying not caring if people were looking, because Lisa will always be my guardian angel. She protected me so many times from when I received hate, to when I couldn't go to sleep. 

"Thank you Lisa"