[20]

— awake

"You never existed, instead you were just apart of my dream

"You never existed, instead you were just apart of my dream."

Jungkook

A blinding white light hit my face and the sounds of shouting and shuffling were the only sounds that I could hear. Why am I alive? Where's Eunmi? What's going on?

"Don't mention anything about him, our patient just woke up, okay?"

A nurse approached me with water which I took, "You need to get fresh air, so sit on the wheelchair and explore wherever you want to go in the hospital, okay?"

I stood up and quickly sat down on the wheelchair, wheeling my way around the building. There were many people here of all ages, and the wonderful scent of flowers filling the air. I heard the sound of a guitar, and sat by the entrance of the garden to see a girl singing while playing the instrument. I smiled and listened to her beautiful music for minutes before she left. The sky was starting to dim, as the stars started making its way into the sky. "Jungkook"

I turned to see the nurse from earlier, "It's time for bed." 

She grabbed the handles of my chair and started to push me back into my room. I laid down on the bed, and she stood there waiting for me to sleep. "I can't sleep." She went into the cupboard near the bed and took out a mask and some medicine. "Here's some anesthetic to put you to sleep. Count down from 5."

"5 4 3 2 1"

"Kookie"

"Eunmi?" A giggle responded

"I'm right here silly." I opened my eyes to find myself in a meadow with an array of colorful flowers, the sky was a bright blue, and there she was. The most beautiful human being in the world was standing in front of me, wearing a white dress and her hair down. She held her hand out and I gladly accepted it. "Where did you go? Why did you leave me?"

She frowned, "I didn't leave you on purpose, besides I want you to know that I love you okay?"

"I love you too" She turned around smiling at me, her warm hands caressed my cheeks as she leaned in for a kiss. "I will always love you no matter what." 

Eunmi removed her hands slowly from my face and started to walk farther into the meadow. "Wait Eunmi!" For some reason I couldn't move my legs anymore and everything started to get smaller and soon it turned black. "Remember, I love you." 

"The anesthesia is wearing off." "Jungkook"

The same nurse from earlier came by side questioning me, but all I could say was. "Where's Eunmi?"

She looked at me confused, "I'm sorry but, there is no Eunmi. You must have imagined her while you were under the anesthetic."

"Why?"

"You couldn't sleep also, you can walk now. The surgery was a success."

"Why did I have a surgery?"

"You passed out because of your poor lungs, and you would've been left dead. However, you had a donor-"

"Who's my donor?" "Min Yoongi"

I suddenly started to smile, "Where's my hyung?"

She gave me his room but, before she could continue what she wanted to say, I left. Walking in the hallway I saw tiny white flowers in the garden, "Hyung might like these." I grabbed a patch and made it into a nice bouquet. The new lung was hard to handle so I had to walk slowly down the stairs taking baby breaths along the way. I knocked on the door, with a smile. There was no answer, so I walked into the room to find no one. I checked the name again and this was the room hyung was supposed to be in. There was a clipboard against the frame of the bed. I slowly walked to it with the flowers in my hand.

Min Yoongi

Cause of death: died during donor surgery