[8]

— blood 

"Ruffling my hair looking for the name YG, I realized that I could be making a mistake for being petty

"Ruffling my hair looking for the name YG, I realized that I could be making a mistake for being petty. However, I really wasn't comfortable with our current situation."

Jennie

I started talking about our current situation with another member added into the group.

"Eunmi will be the cause of our groups funding dropping down." "Jennie Kim, I know what I did, and I made the right choice of adding her in. If you look at the charts, it's actually going higher than it ever did. So grow up, and stop acting like you're always going to be the spotlight. If you still have a problem with my choice, then leave."

call ended

Sighing in frustration I walked down the halls not caring if I bumped into someone, that was my intention until I heard I deep voice groaning. "What was that for?" I looked down to see Taehyung winching in pain. Quickly I lent a hand and picked him up. "Sorry" I muttered under my breath. He just smiled with his face glistening against the light. I felt my face get warmer with my heart beating nonstop, what the hell is going on with me?

We walked together talking about random things from our hobbies to what we enjoy about being an idol. "I was honestly curious about why you were shouting at your boss like that?" So he heard too? "You know how we have a new member added into the group?" "Eunmi?" He knows her name too? Great now everyone's going to see me as the villain, like always. "She just pisses me off, without even doing anything." "Is it really all her fault? Don't you think that's harsh, thinking that everything is her fault when really it's something else? What's the actual reason that you hate her?" I never thought anyone would put me off like that, but today is the special day where I get called out and fall in love all at the same time. Love really is a bitter pill.

"Jennie look into the window there and tell me what you see." I turned to look at room that we were once in and saw Eunmi crying? Why wasn't anyone there? Better question where is everyone? I lost my train of thought when I saw her pull out something small and shiny. I pushed the door open running towards her and taking the blade away from her. "What's wrong with you, do you realize what this small blade can even do to you? Eunmi talk to me!" I was taken aback when I smelt the sickeningly dry, sweet metallic scent that I knew as a bitter memory. I looked to see blood dripping from her arm to the ground while her face was plain with no emotion at all.

"Taehyung grab the first aids kit, QUICK!" "Here" He passed it to me with his orbs shaking in fear looking at all the blood. "Tae you can sit this one out you know?" His breath hitched as he grabbed the towel from me. Before I could say anything he softly spoke almost crying. "I need to do this so I can redeem myself from the past." 

_

"Eunmi please talk to me. Anything, just one word?" Her face was still bitter when she muttered those two words filled with hatred. "Get out" "Eun" "I'll talk about it later, just don't tell anyone about this." I sighed while walking away knowing that she would never come back to the happy person she was. "Jen, why did you help her if you actually hated her?" I looked down knowing that I really didn't hate her, I just hated myself. "Every time that I look at her, I just see myself like she's a mirror. When YG told us that we were going to have a new member added, I was happy until I looked at her file." "What's wrong with the file?" "She had a history of abuse from her parents, the thing was that she didn't even look like she was abused in anyway." "I see" 

"Now what was the reason for you wanting to redeem yourself?" Trying to change the subject.  "My dad, was abusive after my mom died. It was just me, my older sister and brother. Years passed by with only scars being left on us. One day I found my sister with the same condition as Eunmi, maybe exact. She had a bitter cold face muttering words that I could only think were, 'I'm done' I thought she was joking when really, the next day she killed herself." Tears were falling from his eyes as his voice hitched with his hands shaking. He really tries to not show his opinion, and the fact that he broke down and couldn't control it. Shows that he's really hurt and that makes me want to give him a hug and tell him that everything is going to be okay. And surprisingly, that's exactly what I did. I quickly put his head to my shoulder letting him cry, it lasted for ten minutes. 

"Jen, just because Eunmi has an abusive family doesn't mean that you should hate her." "I don't hate her because she's being abused, I hate her because she didn't mention anything about it. It kills me knowing that she's scarred from her past, yet she doesn't say anything about it. Just like how I was when my grandma wanted me to die instead of her son."

Eunmi

I sighed after I washed everything off and changed my clothes. I stared at my reflection making sure that the bruise wasn't revealing. That was until I heard the angel calling me.

"Eunmi, are you ok?"

I nodded while walking away until a hand grabbed onto my arm. "yinnie, your arm is bleeding." 

I quickly looked at him. Shit

I started crying not knowing what to do, he suddenly hugged me while brushing my hair aside. "yin, why did you hurt yourself?" "My mom and her boyfriend murdered our maid, she was the only one who cared about me. A-and I saw her as my own mother. kookie, it's all my fault." His orbs were shaking after hearing murder. "Why?" "It's because I ran away and she was the only one that knew." "You ran away?" "I changed my surname from Choi to Kang, and I moved into a new family. I couldn't stay in an abusive family anymore." 

"If only I was there, then I could've protected you. Like a prince." He smiles showing his bunny teeth. I couldn't help but blush at the thought of him as a prince, when he's already one.

"Is Miss Eunmi blushing?" "N-no, I just feel cold."

 "Well then I can make you feel warm." I started running with Jungkook running behind me until we stopped at the entrance. "See I told you that I could warm you up"

I stare at him sarcastically muttering "This is why I hated gym my whole life." 

I felt burning eyes staring at us, but I just shrugged the thought off. "Thanks I guess"

"Anything for you my lady." 

"You're so cheesy." 

"Only cheesy for you Miss Kang. Or would you like to change it to Mrs.Jeon?"

"N-no thank you I think I will stick with Kang."

 "Jeon Eunmi sounds better."

"dumbass" 

"Yes, I am a dumbass for you."

"Uhuh"

I walked towards our car when I heard, "Jimin."

"Yes?"

"YOU GOT NO JAMS!!!" 

(a|n-Everyone listen to BTS Blood Sweat and Tears!)