[18]

— bully

" You died in her place, you really are an angel huh? "

[a|n: my bias and my bias wrecker, in the same picture? I think yes]

Chanyeol

"You might've thought that I was apart of this love triangle, well you're wrong. The moment I laid my eyes on that girl, I hated her." 

"Seriously Yeol? You failed your sister, she's in jail for something you did in the past."

The blonde haired girl stared at me with disbelief as she sipped onto her latte. She was wearing a navy blue dress with white flowers, attempting to look innocent when she really isn't. I laughed at her appearance. "What's so funny?"

"You trying to look cute when you're legit apart of a murder."

She glared at me, and sighed while tapping her fingers against the cup.

"Why did you shoot?" 

I looked at her in disbelief, "Sana I don't know what was going in my mind 7 years ago! I just got mad that her parents kicked my parents from their jobs. They always drank and tried looking for jobs to feed us, but they couldn't. It was out of anger okay. The Kims abused my parents at work, they would only get very little pay. They would beat them up with whips if they didn't provide more money. Do you know how much pain we went through, seeing our parents coming home with blood dripping?"

"You never really told me what happened that day."

"Once my parents lost their job I reported the Kim's company for what they did to their employees, and it turns out that the police did a report and went into the building to find no one. I hired a spy to watch them from a very long time ago. Apparently, they heard about the report and started to run away with their daughter. Instead of letting him kill them, I got on a bike and chased after them for 15 minutes. We ended up in a secluded area, I took my chance and shot the parents, and then I put in some effort to make it look like a car crash by messing up the car, making it face the wall, poke a hole into the wheel, and made the airbags come out. One thing I didn't do was check the pulse of the girl. Quickly I fled back to our house, and my sister was the first to see blood on my body. She was an officer so it was pretty easy to cover up the crime. If she could, she would've killed them herself."

"Chanyeol, you killed the girl's parents, your sister made it look like it was an accident, now that girl is completely depressed. She almost died in the hands of your sister, but instead, she took the life of someone else. And that someone was my childhood enemy. I should be happy that she's dead, but." "But, what?"

"I only hated Eunmi because she had everything I wanted, the knowledge, the looks, the talents, and a true friend. When I first met her back in elementary, I didn't know how to speak English since we just moved to America, she approached me with a smile and lent her hand out. I suddenly started to enjoy her company, we would always play at her house or at the park. One day I met her friend Luhan, she always called him Ai." "You knew Lu?" "Yeah."

"I started to fall for him, knowing that it was pointless, but in high school, I confessed to him. He rejected me, 'Sorry I like someone else'. I knew who he liked but, I didn't want to think of her. When he stared at the tree smiling, I noticed that he was staring at Eunmi, who was struggling to grab the cat that climbed the tree. I started to hate her, seeing her laugh with him, hugging, holding hands, it made my heart ache in pain. I don't know what came into me, but I started to bully her. Taking her clothes, getting her in trouble with her mother, knowing that she trusted me. I would throw rocks at her, leaving small purplish bruises on her body. She never complained though, one day I went to the rooftop to hear crying. There she was, trying to put medicine on the bruises I gave her. Her eyes in pain as she screamed, looking at the blood that was coming from her arms and legs. The one thing that left her mouth that made me cry was, "I forgive you Sana." That made my arms shake as my lips began to tremble. I ran to the empty classroom, crying. Luhan came in with anger in his eyes, "You fucked up, dumbass. Look what you did to her!"

I fell silent, staring at her. Getting up, I grabbed her arm. "What?"

"Be quiet and just follow me."

After maybe 20 minutes we arrived in the funeral home. I grabbed her arm, walking silently to the casket, "What are you doing here? You don't deserve to show your face here."

I looked at his orbs that were hinted with hatred towards the person behind me. "Lu."

"Fine, 15 minutes that's it." He walked towards the picture frame, moving it aside and pulling open the lid. The frail girl laid there, with peach lips slowly changing into a beige, her skin extremely pale. I looked at the girl next to me, she had tears threatening to fall.

"Hi Eunmi, remember me? It's Sana. I'm sorry for what I've done to you in the past. It's just, I couldn't help but remember everything we had in the past. That ended up ruined because I fell for someone in our friend group. I blamed you for everything when you didn't even know what was happening. I'm a mirror that broke and threw the pieces into you out of hatred and stabbed you in the back. I didn't want to be the one held accounted if our friendship broke off. I only ended up ruining what we held so dear, leaving physical and mental abuse for you to dwell with. I couldn't even give you that bag of chocolate I made you for your birthday, I know I promised but, I hated you. I hated that you got everything you wanted. I was blinded by envy when in reality you had it worse than me. I'm sorry, Eunmi. I'll miss you."

The girl kissed the deceased forehead before walking away with tears. I looked over at the two boys who were laying down on the chairs, they truly were blinded by love.

stupid