[3]

— accepted 

❝ I stood there with him looking at the flowers getting drenched by rain

❝ I stood there with him looking at the flowers getting drenched by rain. That was until I felt a warm hand grab onto mine. I love you Kang Eunmi❞

I jumped up and realized that it was just a dream. I mean who would ever say those three words to me? Sadly waking up can be really harsh, especially if your dreams are better than reality. The saddest part of it is that eventually, even the memory of your dream will fade like the petals of a withered flower. If you're even lucky enough to remember it, then you're left with this lonely feeling of neutrality. Unfortunately, I can't even remember any content of my dream except for someone saying I love you. I stood up while putting my hair into a ponytail and looked at the mirror.

"Lookin good Eunmi." As I pointed my fingers towards the mirror.

Who am I kidding? I look like a chair that fell onto the ground. Sigh. I went into the bathroom while my body tensed up after touching the cold tiled floor. Steam started filling the room as I turned the water on. I bathed my skin lightly, making sure not to touch the bruises that scattered my body. After I was finished I slumped back into bed, I laid there, reliving the moment over and over. The moments of when my family abused me. Its been a month already and every night all I can think of are those memories of seeing my own blood and taking pills to stop the pain.

_

I was currently looking at my computer screen that had the words. 'Congratulations Kang Eunmi, you have been chosen as the newest member of BLACKPINK' in bold. "W H A T?!"

I heard the door open with my parents staring at me worriedly. "Eunmi we heard you scream what happened?" Seungyoon came slowly rubbing his eyes yawning, cute. "It's probably just a spider, or she's reading those fanfictions." I looked at him dead in the eye, but he has a point. I mostly scream over things like that because screaming over kpop idols would be considered as my hobby. "Haha no." I turned the laptop screen towards them and they all screamed as well.

"When did you audition?" 

"A month ago, but I wasn't really serious since I knew that I would fail." They had tears in their eyes. "Two Kangs are in YG eh?"

Seungyoon just stood there with a shocked expression. "What did you perform to?" 

"Jay Park 'Me Like Yuh'." My parents were jumping up and down while Yooni just stood there lifelessly.