[13]

— cafe

"You're so close, yet so far away"

"Eun wake up"

"Lisa what do you want?" 

Instead of a response she pointed at the bathroom, then at me. 'Get ready' is the only thing she said before walking out. I shrugged before going back to sleep. 

"EUNMI I TOLD YOU TO GET READY NOT TO SLEEP!" I looked up to see Lisa again but, dressed up quite nice.

"Well you should've told me the reason, then maybe I would've woken up." She sighed and left the room again. 

_

"Okay so where are we going?" They all looked at me with an unsatisfied look. "What?"

Jisoo pointed at my outfit and showed a disgusted look. "What's wrong with my outfit?" 

I examined myself:  red long sleeved crop top, black skater skirt, chains, and black boots. 

"What's wrong with this?" They all shrugged and started walking towards the door outside awaiting a black van. "Can someone please tell me where we're going."

Nothing, not a single response and I took that as a 'no'.

_

3 hours later

"We're here misses"

Outside was a run down house with cracked windows with some boarded up. The fence was twisted and the house was completed with a dead tree. I turned my head towards the member only to see them smiling. "It's beautiful" 

"Are you psychotic?" They all looked at me with a confused face until Lisa figured it out first. "Eun the building next door is where we're going." I looked at my right to see a pastel pink cafe, it was truly beautiful.

The exterior had a pink bike with flowers on the window sill including a very large flower wreath that started from the pot, then going diagonal towards the other side of the building. The interior had puppies and had the sweet scent that a cafe would have. 

"Okay so why are we all dressed up?"

"I honestly don't know. The manager just came in and told us to dress up nicely and here we are." 

I was the first one to sit down with all of the puppies attacking me at once, cute.

A young girl, maybe in her teens, approached us with a shocked face as she struggled to get her pen and notepad out. "C-can I t-take your order?" I looked at her with sympathy but, Jennie looked dead at her, "Dyslexic much? Just hurry up already." 

"I'm sorry, she woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." The girl nodded with her cheeks tinted red from embarrassment. "We will order: a latte, a macchiato, two strawberry bobas, and a matcha chai." After scribbling on her notepad she ran back to the kitchen leaving the five of us with the puppies.

The spot that we chose to sit was by the window so we could basically see almost everything that was happening outside. After eight minutes the girl came back with our orders, saying that they were cute would be an understatement. Everything about this store was perfect almost too perfect. The taste of the matcha hit my palate, making my stomach feel tingly. I looked at the girl smiling, "What's your name?"

"Bang Areum"

_

My phone started ringing and I looked down on the caller's ID

YG

Before I could pick up the phone, Jennie snatched it and went to the hallway talking on it. What the hell is wrong with her today? I stared out into the window to see someone I didn't want to see smiling, and holding hands with another girl. I felt my heart sink and ache, and I didn't realize that I was staring at the same place for so long that they already left long time ago. 

"Eun, what's wrong?" I buried my head on her lap crying as if my life was coming to an end.

"Jen, we need to go right now." 

The brown haired girl stared at me with shock at my current state and didn't think twice before calling the manager to come back with the car. She handed my phone back and quickly paid the Areum before we walked into the car. 

The thing is that, once we entered the car, we didn't realize that it wasn't our manager and that someone was kidnapping us.

a|n:

dun DUN dun