[14]

— help

"The scent of lonesomeness was shown, but the sweetness of the cakes and coffee overpowered it

"The scent of lonesomeness was shown, but the sweetness of the cakes and coffee overpowered it."

Areum

ding ding

I looked over at the table that the customers were sitting in, to see a phone.

Manager

"Hello?"

"Hello, who is this? Why do you have Jisoo's phone?"

"I think she left her phone."

There was a panicked cough on the other line.

"What's your name?" "Areum"

"Areum did you see the car that the members entered in?"

"No, but let me check the surveillance cameras."

I quickly ran upstairs into the storage room, opening the big locker to find the footage.

"They entered a black van with the license plate 134340."

Without a goodbye he ended the call. Must be serious.

_

Eunmi

Currently there was a female driving the car opposed to our manager. And there were plenty of men in the backseat and the front seat.

layout:

trunk | 4 men | blackpink | 4 men | driver

I looked over at Jennie to see her panicking while trying to text the manager for help. There's a way you can send an SOS signal through your phone which I learned not to long ago.

Silently I grabbed my phone turning it so that the power button was facing me, doing it all through my sock. I pressed the side button five times, trying to see if the slider popped out. I swiped the third row and followed the steps I memorized. I whispered into Jennie's ear that I called SOS. She looked at me then smiled. ' good job smarty '.

After twenty minutes we arrived into a building but, suddenly our eyes were covered with a black fabric and our mouths were duct taped. A tight slap was evident to my right ear, "It's Jennie Kim, the girl that escaped from our car crash." 

"Now we can finish the job from years ago."

_

Manager

"I want all of the staffs to look into every city, natural barriers, and anything else in South Korea, now!"

"Lee Naeun, did you find anything?" 

"Yes, the police network contacted that an SOS signal ringing from Eunmi's phone came up twenty minutes ago." "Where?"

She gulped, "Red Light District."

I grabbed my phone calling all Kpop companies, staff, police, and any other useful armed people to follow me.

After fifteen minutes we rushed into the building to find many prostitutes with shocked faces running away. We continued walking till we found a room with many guards. ' bingo '

We all aimed our guns at them, nervously they made a space in the center. I opened the cold steel know to see the members naked and there, lying on the ground was one of them with blood coming out of her chest.

I quickly grabbed her with my jacket rushing into the ambulance. The rest of the staff covered the rest of them, following me into the white van. After thirty minutes, the police came out with maybe hundreds of women, men, guards, and the mastermind for this incident. "Don't worry Jennie, I'll get you next time." I was covered in blood and sweat looking at the fragile body laying on the bed. Continuously looking at the monitor then back at her. The line was decreasing until there was no sound and the little lined hills became a flat line. The girls started to scream in pain crying for her to wake up. And for the first time in years, I felt a bitter warm droplet sped down my face. 

"This is the end now isn't it?"

a|n:

I HATE the new wattpad update, I just hate it so much that I want to cry. 

BTW, who died?