[5]

— blackpink 

"The cold air from the window sent chills up my spine, but the view of Seoul in the building was ethereal

"The cold air from the window sent chills up my spine, but the view of Seoul in the building was ethereal. I sighed turning around facing the black door."

Quickly I grabbed onto the cold steel doorknob twisting to leave a small crack. After I gathered all my courage to walk in, I knocked on the door and took a step in. "Who's that?" I stood there in shock, it was all four members of BLACKPINK standing in front of me. I did a 90° bow and started to breathe in and out for a bit.

"Hi, my name is Kang Eunmi." After the quick intro they all sighed in relief.

"So you're the new addition to our group?" "Yes"

Suddenly, a tall girl with warm blond hair approached me with a comforting smile planted on her face. We both eyed each other up and down, for what felt like a good 2 minutes. I gasped for air and quickly spoke realizing she was going to say something as well.

"I like your style." 

I looked at her and she started laughing. What a beautiful laugh, it sounded like sweet honey dripping off of your spoon. I suddenly blushed knowing that I wasn't meant to be part of a group with such goddesses with silky smooth laughs. I looked at myself, I'm honestly just a potato with arms and legs with a dark batman laugh. I shouldn't be here, I'll probably ruin their reputation. 'Good going Eunmi'.

"Alright so since everyone is here, lets talk about our new schedule." The girl with purple hair looked at me with a shy smile before continuing. "YG told me that it's time for us to be part of a big 'Weekly Idol' episode. Bangtan Boys, EXO, TWICE and GOT7 will come with us as well. Now everyone get rest and get prepared for it next week." "Yes"

I looked at my feet smiling, 'BTS is going to be there too?' a face quickly looked at me. Suddenly with a shocked face she started to blush. "Her smile is so beautiful. I think I'm in love." She jokingly put her hand on her heart. "Chaeyoung, shut up" The girl that shouted looked like an actual queen. She had dark brunette hair, with diamonds falling from her ears and a shirt with five letters that showed her worth of entitlement, 'GUCCI'. I really shouldn't be here.

"Lisa take her to the dorm." The beautiful warm blonde approached me with her hand out. "Lets go Eun."