[9]

— date 

"Eun, I love you and I'll always be there to protect you

"Eun, I love you and I'll always be there to protect you. He always seemed to make the flowers in my heart bloom with such simple words."

I've been waiting for the morning for so long that I didn't believe my eyes when the shadows from the street-lamps started to fade, diluted by the daylight. With a chorus of birds breaking the obnoxious sounds of the city traffic. I brushed my bangs aside only questioning my sanity. 

If only I didn't leave then, Mrs.Hwang could've lived longer. What am I gonna do now? It's just getting harder to end all of this nonsense. Should I just confess so that I might get over him easily? What if he says no? It would only make things more awkward between us. 

calling kookang

"Look I don't know why my heart keeps beating so fast for him. And recently, all I ever think of is him."

"Yinnie isn't is obvious? You like him."

"I know that already. I'm asking you how I can stop liking him before something bad happens."

I heard a deep sigh from the other line including a door opening. "yin, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe if you avoid him then it'll stop."

"How am I going to avoid him when I'm gonna hang out with him today?"

"yin I really don't know. I have to go we're gonna have a concert soon."

"Thanks"

"Bye darling!~"

call ended

ding dong

I looked at my phone to see a notification from Jungkook.

kook

eun what time are you gonna be done?

me

2o minutes?

kook

ok

i'll be there to pick you up

me

how do you know where I live? 

STALKER?

kook

be reasonable child 

i'm assuming that you're going to tell me your address.

me

DO NOT call me child

did you even see yourself

and what makes you think that i'll let you find out where i live?

kook

i'm coming to your apartment so I can pick you up for our date?

me

fair point

here ↬

 seen at 12:15

I sighed as I looked at the clothes that I had. 

"What am I gonna wear? Hoodie?" 

Meh, guess that's what I'm going for. I grabbed the grey hoodie that said 'I speak fluent sarcasm', with ripped jeans and white Vans. I applied BB cream and kept my hair down so that I looked alive rather than a zombie that's been waiting years for a prey. 

Ding Ding

"Eunmi, your date's here!"

I ran towards the living room to see Jungkook matching with me.

"Did you guys plan a matching outfit?" Lisa for once looked more nervous than I did. I whispered to her that I wasn't going to break the rule. After a while she nodded while sighing. "Okay have fun you two!~"

"Shall we m'lady?" He lent out a hand and I grabbed onto it with my heart beating faster than when I ran for that stupid pacer test back in middle school. "Let's go~"