[12]

— lost

"I tried my best not to lose you again, but my luck has never helped

"I tried my best not to lose you again, but my luck has never helped."

Luhan

I've been watching her from a distance ever since our 'Weekly Idol' appearance. You're still beautiful but, every time I get closer to you, something keeps pulling you away. I know I told you that I would always protect you, but something happened that drew us apart. 

***

"Hyung, who's that girl that you've been staring at for so long?"

I turned to see Baekhyun with curious eyes with his head tilted a bit. "My first love"

He looked at me then back at the girl, it continued until Chanyeol scolded him and gave me a glare. "Yah Park Chanyeol, who do you think you are to glare at me?"

"ROLL LIKE A BUFFALO!"

We exchanged glances and started to attack Kris not caring if any of the groups were staring at us. Well, that was my intention until I saw that same beautiful smile that I fell in love with before. Why is fate pushing us away, shouldn't it bring us closer? 

_

"Eunmi is the winner!"

"Why didn't you tell us that you were a dance god?" "Guess I wanted it to be a surprise?"

You haven't changed one bit, you still love dancing even though your parents didn't let you. Remember that time in high school when you spent lunch in the empty classroom? You always seemed to smile even though you were broken inside. I always wanted to be the one that mended your broken heart, the one that could take you everywhere around the world.  However, It seems like I was too late to be the one for you. Someone has already found his way into your heart and the two of you look perfect for each other. Maybe it was stupid for me to fall in love with you, but it was more stupid for me to leave you in that hell that you used to call home.

_

I was walking when one of your members brushed aside me not even bothering to apologize, so this is what society has come to huh? I continued walking until I heard the sound of a wince come from the room that we were once in, just to see you cutting yourself with blood dripping down your arm. Why do you still do this? Didn't you promise me that you'd stop? I ran to get the first aid kit for you until I saw someone already mending your arm. I'm always late, even when I run to save you, I end up being late. After a couple of minutes I saw Jungkook, he smiled at me ever so tenderly. He's the one that should be with you right now, not me. 

"Jungkook ah, I need you to go back to the room we were once in and comfort Eunmi for me." 

"Why?"

Because I told you to, why else would I ask you?

"She needs someone who can stay by her side, and I could never stay beside her without getting lost. Go to her before it's too late and don't mention my name in any of this."

He looked at me and started running back to the room. Why couldn't I be like him? Every time I try helping, I always end up lost in the dark while you, my luminous star, start to fade into the darkness.