[10]

— her 

"The view of the sunset was ethereal and it was more beautiful being able to see it with you

"The view of the sunset was ethereal and it was more beautiful being able to see it with you."

Jungkook

It's already been five hours since we left her apartment, but I wanted to take her everywhere. She looked beautiful as her smile only caused my heart to beat faster. It's painful knowing how someone with such a beautiful smile can hide a painful soul inside. I looked at her arms to see the cuts and bruises still there. 

If only I could've protected her then, none of this would've happened. 

When she looked at me it was as if every ounce of breath was taken from my lungs floating into the air. Every time she smiled it felt like the world stopped. Every time she held my hands between hers, it felt like she was erasing all my worries, but I wanted to be the one doing it for her instead.

Is this what you call love? A story you never want to end?

As we passed by the amusement park game stands there was one that stood out the most. 

The CLAW that always hated me, but there were plushies that were too cute to resist. I looked at Eunmi and she looked back at me. We both nodded as I took out a coin and started the game.

25 minutes later

"Damn this game is messed up." I rubbed my neck as I sighed looking back at Eunmi. "Give me a coin." I stared at her in disbelief. "If I couldn't do it then, how are you?"

She rolled up her sleeves to look tough and stuck out a hand. I grabbed the last coin and handed it to her. "Which one?" I looked at all of them and the one that stood out the most aesthetically pleasing turned out to be apeach from Kakao Friends. I pointed my finger at it and she muttered words under her breath that I only thought could've been her praying.

Clank

I looked at her and she smiled back at me with the plushie in her hand. "Here you go kook!" I stared at it then, back at Eunmi. How did she even?

I felt a warm sensation suddenly on my hand, I looked down to see our hands connected as we walked back to her apartment. She was truly a piece of art with the wind brushing her hair back and the stars lighting her skin in the dark luminous night sky. It's as if my universe begins and ends with her. After a while of staring I looked down.

'Do I love you?'

I knew that my chances with her were low, due to the company rules, but for some reason I started to think what it would be like to date her. "I want to cuddle with her." I stopped walking when I realized what I just said. I looked at her with my cheeks burning up, she was smirking with her face red from holding onto her laugh. "Y-you want to what with me?"

"I WANT TO CUDDLE WITH YOU" She looked at me while smiling while opening her arms out waiting for me. I awkwardly walked closer and embraced her in my arms. It felt really nice to the point that I never wanted this moment to end. We broke off and continued walking while talking about random things. Surprisingly the walk ended really fast. 

A bit too fast for my liking.

We ended at the destination with a peaceful atmosphere surrounding us. She walked towards the door and looked back at me with a smile. "I had lots of fun today! Maybe some other day we can hangout too." I smiled back at her and nodded. 

I walked back slowly towards out dorm slowly with a very small sprinkle of rain dropping. I realized that I couldn't love her unless I wanted to put herself in danger. My heart throbbed in pain as I let out the tears that were on the brim of my eyes. Why is life so unfair?

(a|n-Sorry for the crappy chapter )