[15]

— death

" Why is it that every time that I'm supposed to die, death takes the life of someone else?"

Jennie

The sense of nostalgia blew my senses as everyone entered the room in black. The soulless people sitting with tears and regret showing on every mask. The one that looked the most broken was the boy with forbidden love, staring at the large picture frame with tears and screaming as the others tried their best to hold him tight. He ran towards the pale corpse crying, salty tears dripping onto her face. "Wake up, please wake up. WAKE UP!" 

( 1 week ago )

We were blindfolded getting dragged into a room with an unpleasant smell. Before I could figure anything out, I felt my clothes being torn apart. The members were screaming but, I knew this would be the end for us, no matter what. "Hey bring her over here."

I was mustering my courage up as I felt someone's cold fingers touch my shoulders, leaving cold tingles along the way. Suddenly I was pushed to someone else, fingers were untangling my hair strands. "Are you ready to meet you parents Jennie?"

The only sound that left my lips was the sound of my crying escaping my lips. 

"Bring the gun" 

"But, Minji"

"I said, bring the gun."

After a second I heard the gun cock, and the sound of it being tossed closer to her. 

"Let's get this done fast."

I felt the cold metal against my forehead, with tears streaming down my face. 

"Take off all their blindfolds."

"Won't they take our names to the police?"

"What do you mean? After this, they'll become prostitutes in this building. Think about it, we'll make more money with these girls."

I opened my eyes to see all four girls with tears running down their puffy red eyes. "I love you guys"

"Shut up" 

The gun was touching my forehead once again. Leaving all the other girls in tears, screaming for the woman in charge of my death, to stop.

bang

My eyes were trembling when I saw Eunmi on the ground instead.

"Damn this bitch just had to get in the way."

The sounds of cars were evident in the distance, then we heard our manager's voice. The door was swung open, and quickly all the people in the building fled, including Minji.

_

"I'm sorry, but she's dead."

a|n

1 more day until Ramadan, I might not be able to post during it. 

I'm sorry...