[4]

— him 

"I'm still trying to find myself with only scars and that same smell lingering close by

"I'm still trying to find myself with only scars and that same smell lingering close by."

I was singing while putting light makeup on. I looked over my bed to see the velvet colored dress, it really was beautiful. I quickly walked over to the guests after I was finished, but I left seven seconds later to go back to my room. 'This is boring' Neon colored lights filled the house as the loud music started to work harmoniously. It really was aesthetic, I walked to the balcony to catch a view of the stars. The balcony was pretty big, considering that this family can afford pretty much anything. My hands held onto the railing as I stared into the luminous sky. I suddenly flinched when I heard a deep soothing voice call my name from below.

"Hey, yinnie!"

"Kookang!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Am I not allowed to visit my best friend?"

I chuckled in response. "Meh"

"What are you doing standing on the balcony? Are you Juliet waiting for her Romeo or something?"

I suddenly blushed. "Yeah, but sadly you came." "Hey!"

"I'm only joking Im Chang-Kyun" shit he's pissed.

"Kang EunMi!"

...

I had Insomnia the whole day, maybe it was the excitement of becoming a YG idol, or because Chang-Kyun came to visit. I put on a face mask, since my skin needed to be moisturized. The instructions said to leave it on for 20 minutes, I grabbed the remote and started to watch 'Strong Girl Bong-soon'. 

"PARK HYUNG-SIK I LOVE YOU" The door suddenly opened with a sleepy Yooni.

"What the hell is wrong with you- ahhh it's a monster!" I threw my pillow at him. "I'm wearing a face mask dumbass." "Huh dumbass?" Suddenly he started attacking me with tickles. "S-sorry p-please s-stop." I couldn't breathe anymore. "Get ready, YG called for you to be at the building in an hour." I nodded while feeling tired from all the tickling.

...

I applied on BB Cream and some Lip Tint while leaving my hair loose. I put on my Timberlands. It was really windy, plus Yooni, being the jerk-ass he is, already left without me so I had to walk alone. I ended up in a park and saw a tall muscular figure standing there. I tapped on his shoulder and then he turned around.

"Excuse me, but do you know where XXXX is?" He looked at me confused and then replied.

"It's over there, you walk straight then take a left, but why are you working at YG?"

"I'm a trainee, why do you care?"

"It's just that you're really pretty."

I was confused, but before I could speak he removed his face mask and I started to blush profusely.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"K-kang EunMi"

"Well I better get going, then bye!"

"Bye~"

As I entered the building, Yooni came and dragged me towards a room with the words 'MV ROOM'. "What's going on?"

"EunMi, you have to be part of my groups latest song, 'Fool'." "Shouldn't I be visiting my group first?" 

"No, every trainee has to be in at least one song. You will be portraying as the main girl in the MV." I nodded and proceeded into the room. 5 girls came rushing towards me with makeup and an over-sized white dress. YG entered with the rest of WINNER following behind. "Everyone in place please." He quickly came towards me with a smile. "Kang EunMi?" "yes?" 

"I believe Seungyoon has already explained your part?" "Yes" He pointed his hand towards the stage with millions of props. "The show must go on." I nodded while running to the stage. 

_

I was sweating in exhaustion grabbing the water bottle a staff handed to me. "Great work everyone!" YG smiled brightly, and came towards me again. "EunMi, go to room XXX and you will meet your group." I followed his instructions and stood at the door steps. "Here I go" I muttered under my breath. I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it leaving a small crack to enter.