Chapter three

Three

I woke up to a pounding in my head, fucking headache. I look over at my small digital clock, sitting on my small bedside table, it read seven o'clock. I only got four hours of sleep.

Everything from the night before flooded my mind, Luke. He was so straight forward, and intimidating. He intimidated me, even frightened me a little.

I shook my head, ridding my mind of my previous thoughts. I slid out of bed, and walked down the steps. I made my way into the living room, and turned on the tv. Some talk show came on, I let stay on, not really pay too much attention to it. I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

"Hello Lily." A voice made me jump, I wasn't aware someone had gotten into my house.

I turned around slowly, making sure it was exactly who I thought it was.

"L-luke." I stuttered.

He chuckled, grinning.

"How the hell did you get in my house?" I added, kind of scared of how he got into my locked house.

"You know you should choose a better hiding place for your spare key, under the mat is so cliché." He commented, smirking.

I nodded, noticeably gulping

"And uh, how did you know where I live?" I asked trying to sound as casual as possible.

"I have connections." He said shrugging, dismissing the question.

"Oh." I muttered under my breath, finally getting a drop of water past my lips.

"So gorgeous, we are going out tonight." He stated, instead of asking.

"Uh no we're not." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yes we are." He said chuckling at my defiance.

"God someone likes to get everything they want." I said, quickly covering my mouth after I said it, actually realizing what I said.

"What did you say?" He asked through gritted teeth.

"N-nothing. Uh what should I wear?" I stuttered.

"Something short." He winked, a cheeky smile playing on his lips.

No way was I going to be wearing something short around Luke, god only knows what would happen.

"When are you going to pick me up?" I asked, taking another sip from my glass.

"I'll be here around five, be ready. Bye gorgeous." He said, sauntering over to me placing a kiss on my jaw.

"Bye Luke." I said, giving him a small wave.

...

I pulled on my dark skinny jeans, and tugged on my red tank top. I slipped on my black and red converse, and curled the tips of my hair. I applied my lip gloss, mascara, eye liner, eye shadow and foundation.

I glanced at my clock which read four forty-five. I soon hear my bedroom door open, Luke standing in the doorway.

"I know I left the door unlocked, I figured you'd just wanna come in." I explained.

"Damn I didn't get here in time, you got dressed already." He said cheekily.

I felt my cheeks heat, most likely a deep red. Luke grabbed ahold of my hand, and lead me down the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I asked hesitantly.

"You'll find out." He said, evidently he likes surprises.

He opened the car door for me, allowing me to slip in, but not before he slaps my bum. I gasp and slap his hand away. He chuckles, shuts the door, and gets in on the drivers side.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty two." He answered, a sigh escaping his lips.

I nodded, not knowing what to say.

Luke was two years older than me. I felt weird, being with someone two years older than me.

The car ride was short and quiet. We pulled up to a small dock, boats surrounding the area.

"Ready?" He asked, opening my door for me.

I hadn't even noticed he got out of the car.

"Uh, are we going to be on a boat?" I asked slowly, becoming more and more nervous.

"No we are gonna walk up to a restaurant down the road, and watch the water a little bit afterwards." He explained, taking notice of my nervousness.

We walked up to a restaurant, I felt like I dressed perfectly for this, well whatever this is.

"Gerry." Luke said, shaking the mans hand, at the front of the restaurant, obviously knowing people.

"Ah Mr. Hemmings, follow me." He said leading us to a small table for two.

We sat down, and were handed menus.

"Uh I'll just have a water for right now thanks." I said ordering my drink.

Then just like that me and Luke were alone, again.

"Has anyone ever told you you're gorgeous?" He asked smirking.

"Uh no." I said, blushing, again.

"Has anyone ever told you, you have amazing legs?" He asked cheekily.

My eyes widened at his question.

"N-no." I felt my cheeks get even hotter than before.

"Well you do." He winked.

"T-thanks." I said not knowing what else to say.

I felt Luke's hand find my knee underneath the table, and slowly moved up.

My eyes grew wide, and slapped his hand away.

"Why're you doing this?" I asked, a hushed tone.

"What?" He asked playing innocent.

"Why me?" I asked curiously.

"I've never wanted anyone more than I want you, and clearly you're going to challenge me, I like a good challenge." He said grinning.

"What do I have to do to tell you that you don't have to have me?" I asked, still in a hushed tone.

"I can't do that gorgeous, because now you're with me. There's no turning back now." He stated.