Epilogue- Part One

"I'm fucking nervous. Fuck this shit, fuck it." I continued to mumble as my nerves were skyrocketing as I slipped on the beautiful wedding dress.

"I knew we should've eloped." I muttered, Jordan handed me a shot glass.

"I'm not going out there partly drunk."

"No you're not, I'm only giving you one." She shrugged, Tori smiled as she continued to fishtail braid my hair down my back.

"Once I get one in me, I'll want more. Mainly because then I'll be relaxed." I told her, pushing away the shot glass.

"Suit yourself." She shrugged, tipping her head back as she drank the alcohol.

"Jordan! I'm not allowing you to be a stumbling mess on the day of our best friends wedding!" Tori scolded, taking the bottle of alcohol away from Jordan.

I took a small pill out of my prescription for my anxiety medicine, hoping it would calm my nerves.

"How long?" I asked, trying to control my shaking hands.

"Fifteen minutes." Jordan answered, touching up my makeup a little bit.

The fifteen minutes flew by.

"Ready? Mrs. Hemmings?" Tori smiled, I nodded.

As I walking down the aisle, I could feel myself shaking lightly, but not nearly as bad before.

Just don't fall, Lily. This is your one shot and if you fall, you'll be humiliated. Just breath, small steps.

I finally got to the end, standing across from Luke.

If this is anything like how Luke felt while proposing, I don't know how he did it.

After we shared a couple of 'I do's', we kissed, our first kiss as husband and wife.

"Lucas, I love you." I whispered as we made our way back out of the church and to the reception.

"I love you more."

(Yes it's short but I'm saving stuff for part two which will be longer

I love you!

Xx

-Shelby)