Chapter twenty-one

"Lillian!" I heard my mum yell from the guest room.

"Wait here, I'll be back." I tell Luke, who was sitting at the kitchen table eating pizza with me, rolling my eyes as I headed towards the stairs.

"What mum?" I asked, climbing the stairs slowly, hoping I could just yell the answer.

"Come here." She replied shortly, making me groan.

"What?" I ask again, standing in the doorway.

"Is he gonna be here the whole time I'm here?" She asked, sounding snobby as she didn't even look up from her magazine.

"Yes he is." I said, letting out a small but not silent huff.

"I assume you're sleeping with him." She commenting, acting like it's the most casual thing to say, like saying 'hey I like your shirt', which she wouldn't say because she most definitely would not like my shirt, ever.

I almost coughed on air, I didn't even know that shit was possible.

"That's none of your business if I am." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well if you wanna act like a slut, it's none of my business I guess." She said, a small smirk appearing on her lips as she slowly looked up at me.

"A slut? You have the right to call me a slut? When you went and cheated on dad?! Twice?" I yelled, pissed off.

"Well at least I knew those men more than you probably know that boy."

"Don't you say a fucking thing about Luke, or you will be thrown out. You can count on that." I told her through gritted teeth.

"Oh how he's changed you Lillian, cursing, sex, and now turning on family." She said, wagging her finger at me.

I grabbed her finger, making her eyes widen and she jumped.

"Don't you wag your fucking finger at me like I'm some child mother. I'm a grown up, my name is Lily, and as far as I know grown ups can have sex and curse mother. So don't judge me for my choices I don't regret." I told her sternly, and walk back out of the room.

"Luke let's finish the pizza." I say, sitting down across from him and let out a sigh.

It was currently seven pm, and my mother had went to some fancy restaurant at the airport before she got here. Woopdy fucking do for her.

I went and got a shower and brushed my teeth after cleaning up the kitchen. Luke did that same after I was finished.

"Lily." I heard my mother say, standing in the doorway.

"What?" I asked, feeling scared for what she wanted now.

"Do you have any good books? I forgot mine at home." She said, trying to offer me a smile which I didn't return.

"Here." I said, handing her Pride and Prejudice.

"Thanks." She nodded, and walked back into the guest room, which was right next to my room.

"Luke, I've decided something." I said, feeling kind of confident, as I closed my bedroom door.

"Which is?" He asked, confused, standing in front of me.

"I'm gonna give you a blowjob." I said confidently.

He looked slightly shocked and startled by my words for a second, before he just nodded.

"Mind you I'm a hopeless half virgin and I don't know what I'm doing." I reminded him, making him chuckled quietly.

"Well the good thing is I'm already hard ever since you said the word 'blowjob'." He laughed, smiling sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes, still not knowing what to do.

I'll just do what I've heard a lot, I guess I'll 'get on my knees'.

I was literally so terrified, because 1) I've never looked at a dick this close and 2) I'll probably end up biting him.

I undid his pants, and he looked down at me, and nodded.

I pulled them down.

I put his genitals into my mouth and did as I was supposed to do.

He let out a very loud moan, I'm pretty sure my mum heard. I hope she did.

Wait am I doing this right? Is he pitying me and acting like this actually feels good?

Am I supposed to use my teeth, wait no I shouldn't do that I could possibly bite something and oo that would not be good.

"Fuck, babe." He groaned, making me go faster.

"Fuck, shit, fuck, fuck.." A long string of profanities left his mouth.

"I'm gonna come." He muttered, and I was like should I swallow or nah?

Well real girls swallow right?

So that's what I did, I swallowed.

Because I'm a bad bitch.

After that, he went over to a drawer full of extra clothes of his, and put on a new pair of boxers.

"I love you." He whispered, bringing his lips in contact with mine.

"I love you more." I responded, after breaking the contact.

Then there was a sudden banging on the wall and my mum yelling, 'Jesus is watching!', making us laugh.

(Ayyy

I've been laughing for a 25775 years.

Ilysm

xx

-Shelby)