Chapter nine

so some of this was inspired my dark, so if you read dark then this might sound familiar.

nine

"C'mere, you're gonna help me now." Luke said. grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the now empty ring.

Was Luke really in love with me? I mean, I'm in love with the idea of falling in love, but I never thought someone would really love me.

"Okay, so I'm gonna be doing sit-ups, you sit on my stomach so when I sit up I'll get a reward." He said wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"Maybe you'll get a reward." I said just as playfully.

He laid down on the floor of the ring, and I straddled his waist, making the cheeky boy smirk from beneath me.

"I like you being on top of me." He commented, a smirk evident on his face.

"Shut up!" I whined, a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

He started to do his sit ups, and he gave me a kiss on my face, somewhere different every time. It started with my cheeks, to my nose, to my eyelids, to forehead and finally my lips.

I started to trace his abs, and then slowly slid my hands to his side and began tickling him. He burst into giggles.

"Oh you wanna play that game." He said, trying to catch his breath.

He began to tickle me, and when I got tickled I squirmed all over the place. I burst into a fit of giggles and fell off of him and onto the floor of the ring.

"Aw you're so cute when you are being tickled, cutie." He said, still tickling me but kissed me softly on the cheek.

"Luke, stop, can't breath!" I squealed between laughs.

"Okay, okay." He said letting go of my sides and I collapsed back on the floor.

My sides hurt, and we were both out of breath.

"I gotta go get a shower, I'll be back in like 10 minutes." He said, kissing me once again on the forehead.

"Okay." I nodded, grasping his hand as he pulled me up on my feet.

I got out of the ring and sat on a pile of mats. Calum came and sat next to me, handing me a small plastic cup filled with water. I took it from him, muttering a quick thanks and drank all of it.

"I've never seen him like that." Calum said again, beaming.

"What do you mean?" I asked, crushing the cup and throwing it into the garbage bin.

"He's so gentle with you, he's so protective. It's really adorable to watch." He said, making me smile.

"Really?" Not believing what I was hearing.

"Yeah, he's so careful around you, it's like you're a piece of fine art too fragile and too valuable to be broken beyond repair." He elaborated, looking down at his fingers.

"Wow, that was deep." I laughed.

"What can I say, I'm a caring sensitive man. If you know anybody good for me, just let me know because I'm single." He informed, laughing quietly soon after.

"Ready gorgeous?" Luke asked, holding out a hand for me.

"Yeah, bye Calum." I called over my shoulder, taking Luke's hand swinging them back and forth.

"So what did you and Cal talk about?" Luke asked, as he got into the car.

"Us actually." I said honestly, smiling at the thought of us.

"What about us?" He asked suspiciously, a little smirk on his face.

"Nothing important." I replied shrugging.

"Tell me." He groaned, poking my cheek.

"Did you just poke my cheek while driving mister?" I asked, laughing.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't." He said smiling at me as we came to a stoplight.

"Rude!" I yelled, poking him in his cheek.

"But seriously tell me what you guys said!" He pleaded, pouting his lip like a little kid.

"Okay, okay." I started, not really knowing how to word it. It wasn't bad, but it just sounded weird saying it to him.

"He said that you are different with me, that you're gentle with me. Like in fragile and something about me being art or something. But anyway, he said that he can tell you really care about me, and it's basically you're not just gonna wanna hook up and that's it." I said, not looking him in the eyes.

The light turned green. signaling for us to keep going. He easily led us forward into the intersection, and I waited for him to say something, anything.

"Luke?" I asked, nervously.

"Sorry I was just taking it all in and I wanted to let you know that, that's true. I really care about you." He admitted, looking over at me.

"I really care about you too." I told him, blushing.

"Well I'm glad, or else I'd feel really stupid right now." He said, letting out a small sigh of relief.

"You're not stupid, and just wondering but how long have you known them?" I asked him, I meant to ask earlier but I had forgotten.

"Oh well they used to live in Australia with me, and we are like brothers. Then when they found out I was moving here, they wanted to come along, they said that they couldn't handle one of their brothers not being there with them. So they decided to come live here in the same town as me, we've been friends since we were like thirteen or fourteen, and brothers ever since." He said, obviously loving all of them so much that it actually made him smile when he talked about them.

"I can tell they mean a lot to you, and I can tell that you mean a lot to them. Also I heard that you almost started a fight with Ashton when he asked if he could meet me?" I laughed.

"Oh yeah, that was not a good day." He laughed again.

"Well it's good that you didn't, or else your brother would've been pissed at you." I laughed.

"Yeah, but you would've been safe, and not would have to worry about perverted Ashton, and that's all that would matter."