t e n

The following months were spent in happiness and winter finally made its way to spring. The flowers that started blooming stubbornly through the thick layer of snow and the underbrush of the forest, always made Jisoo smile, when Jungkook and her would take walks. Her mother also started working again, now that the winter break of the little bakery where she was employed had ended. This gave Jisoo a lot of opportunities to visit the cabin, now not only spending her time with her boyfriend but also his Noona's, especially Nari whom she had soon befriended.

"I'll be back soon, I promise" Jungkook spoke, as he stood up from the couch. "Namjoon needs me" his reluctant explanation came soon after and Jisoo just smiled. "It's okay, see you then" she assured him, pecking his lips softly. Jungkook smiled at her cuteness and immediately went for another kiss before he was interrupted by Nari, who was standing by the door. "Shouldn't you go, Jungkookie?" she asked, one eyebrow raised at the younger. "Yeah..." he chuckled, rubbing at his nape and then quickly strode to the door. "Don't miss me too much!" Jisoo yelled after him, giggling at his expression. "You know I can try, but I will not succeed" Jungkook pouted cutely, which made her giggle even more and Nari cringe.

"Gross... He is so whipped" she exclaimed, as she sat down next to Jisoo. "As if Jimin isn't for you" Jisoo rolled her eyes at her friend. "True..." Both girls watched some tv before Nari turned to Jisoo again, an unreadable but serious expression on her delicate features. "What would you do, if Jungkook wanted to mark you, Jisoo?" she asked curiously, studying the other girl's expression. "I would let him, we are meant to be" Jisoo answered without a doubt, which earned a laugh from Nari.

"Oh, honey... Do you even know what marking means?" Jisoo crossed her arms over her chest. "No?... But I'd still let him do it because I trust him and he would not hurt me" she said defiantly. "But it will hurt, Jisoo and there is nothing he can do about that." Now Nari had her attention. "What is marking?" Nari stopped, thinking about her answer for a second. "Well... if he was to mark you as his, he would have to sleep with you" she started and now Jisoo laughed. "I can handle the pain of having my virginity taken, thank you very much!" she giggled. Nari slapped her thigh to get her attention again. "That's not all, Ji!" she huffed, annoyed. "He will have to bite you."

Jisoo stopped. "Bite me?" Nari nodded and then slowly parted her hair from her neck, revealing teeth marks at the juncture of her white neck. "Are those Jimin's teeth?" Jisoo asked, amazed and the ginger haired girl nodded. "They are." Jisoo gulped her saliva. "Okay... So it will hurt a bit, but that's still no reason to back down. It's just sex and a little bite, that's all." Nari once again shook her head. "You don't understand the significance of this ritual, Jisoo. It's basically like a wedding ring for humans, except you can't divorce. You are his forever then." Jisoo gulped, the severity of the ritual finally hitting her. "Oh."

When Jungkook returned, he found Jisoo sitting on the couch with a hot mug of cocoa in her hands and a book in the other. With a small smile, he joined her, startling the girl when he suddenly put his head in her lap. "Did you have a nice day, Bambi?" he asked her with his adorable smile and the girl nodded. "Nari and I... talked" she answered after a little pause, stroking Jungkook's dark hair absentmindedly. "That sounds nice... I missed you" he whispered, earning a chuckle from his mate. "I missed you too" she confessed with a smile, giving him a little more confidence for his next move.

"Want me to show you just how much I've missed you?" he asked huskily, pecking her cheek first, before trying to move on to her lips. Jisoo avoided them skillfully. "Let me read this chapter first, okay? Then we can go to bed" she promised and Jungkook fell pouting against the pillows. It seemed to take her forever to finish her bloody chapter, but when the book finally was closed, Jungkook was on his feet immediately. "Let's go to bed" he murmured and Jisoo followed suit.

As soon as Jisoo's back hit the pillows, Jungkook was above her, caging her between his body and the mattress. He immediately moved in to capture her lips with his, since he still hadn't gotten his welcome back kiss yet. His lips moved softly against hers, waking the butterflies in both their stomachs from their short nap. "I really missed you, Bambi" he whispered against her lips, making the corners of her lips lift up in a cute little smile. "I know, Kookie... I know" she answered softly. Her soft breath hit his lips and made him shutter against her. He closed his eyes tightly, as he kissed her again, his hands gripping her hips and pushing them against his.

They were both so lost in their kisses and the touches, Jisoo had forgotten all about the explanation that Nari had given her a few hours before. When his lips moved to her neck however and started nibbling on the soft and sensitive skin there, Jisoo froze. "Jungkook stop" she almost yelled immediately, growing stiff in his embrace. Jungkook furrowed his brows but stopped. "Why? What is wrong?" he asked insecurely. Did he do something wrong? "I'm not ready for this yet" she explained softly, avoiding his gaze. "This?" Jungkook gulped. "For us.. for this" Jisoo repeated, gesturing from her to him, to the position they were in. "Are you breaking up with me?" he asked quietly, fear eating him alive. "No! That's not it! I just... don't want us to take the next step yet" Jisoo explained hurriedly.

Slowly Jungkook climbed off her, sitting next to her in bed. "I won't force you" he promised, but his face looked a little crest fallen to her. Jisoo regretted her words since she seemed to have hurt him with them. Jungkook wrapped her in his arms again, to sleep this time, but he didn't kiss her again, which made Jisoo a bit sad.

***

The next morning Jungkook was up before Jisoo, making her breakfast to make up for his unwanted advances. He happily sung some uplifting songs and then brought the finished product to his mate. "Wake up, sleepy head" he cooed in her ear, making Jisoo stir in her sleep. Of course, she wouldn't wake up from simply this, so he put the plate next to her bed and kissed her awake.

Jisoo was delighted to wake up to breakfast in bed and pecked Jungkook's cheek before she dug in. "You seriously are the best, Jungkook!" she praised. She was just about to offer some pancakes to him, when the door was forcefully pushed open, revealing a pretty and blonde girl, smiling ear to ear.

"Lisa?" Jungkook muttered surprised at seeing her in his bedroom. "Jungkook-Oppa!" she screeched happily and jumped on him, engulfing him in an intimate hug, not noticing Jisoo next to him, the fork in her hand long forgotten on its way to her mouth.

Oh oh... Do I smell some Drama about to happen? If that is you right now, then yes. We all love Blackpink's Lisa right? Well, I might just ruin your love for her... Or maybe not? Hehehehehe.... If you liked this chapter, please consider voting or commenting and as always, I will see you in 3 days~