t w e n t y s i x

Jungkook followed her with his eyes, standing perfectly still, so the girl, who was supposed to sleep on the couch, wouldn't notice him there. Those few seconds it took the girl to tiptoe down the stairs and slip back under the blankets, felt like an eternity to Jungkook and mind-numbing fear clawed at him. He waited a few more seconds before he stormed into the room, looking around wildly. He was prepared to hear her crying, even prepared for the sickening smell of blood, but there was nothing. 

Jisoo was still sleeping soundly in their bed, she hadn't noticed the intruder at all. Jungkook sighed in relief and slipped under the blankets beside her, hugging her impossibly close to his chest. This short period of fearing for her life, Jungkook realized, that he didn't trust Lisa again and that he hadn't forgiven her, what he assumed a few minutes before. Maybe he was just extra worried because of the little baby that she carried, but Jungkook swore himself to not leave her alone anymore when Lisa was in close proximity. His heart was still beating wildly and he could not calm down, he wouldn't even think about sleep at this rate. 

Suddenly Jisoo stirred in his arms, turning around to look at her boyfriend with sleepy eyes. "Why aren't you sleeping, Kookie?" she asked with a sleepy voice, making Jungkook smile fondly down at her. "Did I wake you?" he asked her softly, kissing the back of her hand, that he held in his. "Yes, with your thoughts" the girl replied, closing her eyes again for a second. Jungkook thought she fell back asleep, when her doe eyes opened again, blinking a few times in irritation and what he assumed confusion. 

"Little Kook, woke me up, not your thoughts" she stated as if he really believed what she had mumbled in her half-awake state. "Is he moving around again?" he asked her silently, enjoying their little conversation, although he felt bad for keeping her up. "He is kicking against my bladder" Jisoo whined and sat up, proceeding to stand up and go to the bathroom. Jungkook reacted immediately, the fear still sitting heavy in his heart. "No, let me go with you" he almost pleaded, grabbing her wrist. Jisoo looked at him as if he had two heads. "You want to accompany me to the bathroom?" she clarified his request and Jungkook nodded. 

"Go to sleep, I'll be right back." Jisoo moved again and Jungkook moved to follow her, when she turned around again, one hand stretched out in front of her. "Jungkook! Stay!" she commanded with a stern voice as if she was talking to a disobedient dog. Jungkook was so baffled, that he stopped, staring at her with big eyes. "Good boy" she mumbled when she slipped out and Jungkook pouted, waiting for his own- I mean girlfriend to return from her dangerous trip to the bathroom. 

***

"Are you sure you are fine all alone?" Jungkook asked Jisoo for the hundredth time that hour, staring at the growing five-month baby bump in worry. Jisoo rolled her eyes, for the hundredth time as well. "I insist you go to that pack-meeting and I insist that every other member does as well. I will not let anyone stay here with me for two days" it was evident in Jungkook's eyes, that he strongly disagreed with her. "The baby will not pop out while you are gone, okay? I really want this pregnancy alone time okay? I can read all those books Jin gave me or rock in Hobi's rocking chair or I don't even know! There is so much time on my hands, it's absolutely delightful!" Jungkook sighed. 

"The bond works even over great distances, I will come as soon as I feel anything and you can also call me every second of every hour, okay? I will hurry home in a second" Jungkook reminded her reluctantly. He would really feel better if he could stay with her, but fighting over this now was no use. Jisoo hummed happily and nodded with a big smile on her face. "And now fuck off" she sang and moved to close the door in Jungkook's face. He sighed at her words, the mood swings kicked in again. He stopped the door from closing with one hand. "I love you too, my beautiful Bambi" he answered truthfully because if he answered anything else to her insults, Jisoo would cry again. 

Now she was frowning. "Get the fuck out already, you are so annoying!" Deep breaths Jungkook, she is pregnant. "Gimme a kiss first" he demanded with a small smile and Jisoo stood on her tiptoes and kissed him happily. "Goodbye, I love you" she giggled and then closed the door in his face. Taehyung stood behind the maknae and broke out into laughter after the door closed in his face. "Oh my god! I love her" he gasped, wiping some tears from his eyes. "This is so bizarre" Jungkook sighed, moving after his hyung, who was still almost pissing himself from laughing. 

But Jungkook could not help but look back to the little cabin, which held his precious mate, all alone without protection for two days. At least Lisa left two weeks prior as well, so she was not a danger to her anymore. This calmed him down a little bit and made leaving a little easier. Jisoo was dancing around the house in happiness, moving from the kitchen to the living room and back, swaying her hips to the song she had put on. "Finally alone time! Noone who decides to randomly wrestle in the living room, no one who wants to watch a horror movie at full volume and no one who attempted to cook." 

She missed the silence she lost when she moved in with the pack. Of course, he loved them to bits, all of them, but sometimes she just wanted to claw their eyes out. Jisoo thought about calling Tora to hang out, but she decided against it. They could hang out tomorrow as well, for now, she just wanted to watch some TV. It was already dark outside when there was a knock on the door. Jisoo went to open the door in confusion and found herself face to face with a smiling Lisa and an unknown young werewolf next to her. Her mate, she assumed. 

"Can I help you?" Jisoo asked politely, but a little confused. Lisa laughed in delight. "Oh, yes you can, sweetheart." Then her mate lunged at Jisoo and everything went black. 

Don't expect fluff next chapter, this won't be cute or funny >.< I'm sorry I had to do this, it hurts my pure little soul (lol nah). Do you hate me now? Leave a vote or comment if you do~~