t h i r t y f i v e

Jisoo was crying, not because she couldn't handle the pain, no. The contractions were still minutes apart, so that was not it, but she was so incredibly scared. Jungkook was not here yet and apart from wanting him by her side, she feared he would miss the birth of his own child and she did not want that. 

"Where is he? I want my Jungkookie" she sobbed, interrupted by another contraction that made her groan and sink to her knees next to the couch. Hoseok had finally calmed down now as well and since he was the only male still in the house, he walked up to Jisoo and sat her on the couch. "He'll come, peanut. You are not alone with this either. I'm here and I will try not to faint and the girls are here too" he tried to comfort the girl, stroking her back comfortingly. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook has managed to stand up again, the contraction wearing off just like Jisoo's did. He took a second to collect his thoughts, because what the hell. What was this pain? And suddenly it clicked and he yelped, his eyes fixating on his alpha, who looked more than confused. 

"Hyung! It's Jisoo! The baby is coming!" he yelled. The pain from before was forgotten, he felt so giddy and excited, but also nervous and close to throwing up. Tora gasped, her hands flying to her mouth. "She is all alone in the cabin now! Start running you idiot, or do you want to miss the birth of your child?!" 

Jin also looked extremely nervous and excited. "She is probably really scared right now! We need to get you to her ASAP!" Jungkook nodded his head dumbly. His baby is about to be born, he has to go home immediately! "You're right! I have to hurry!" Jungkook was just about to sprint back home when he doubled over again, screaming his pain and frustration out. 

Yoongi cursed. "For fuck's sake, Jungkook! How are we supposed to get you home to her, when you can't even walk properly?" Jungkook's pain subsided, but he still covered on the ground, helplessness taking over the poor boy who was about to be a father. "You have to carry me, hyungs!" he whined, desperation clearly evident in his voice. 

Namjoon's eyes almost popped out of his head at his demand. "Jungkook, no. We won't carry you to the cabin." He whined again. "I will miss the birth of my child!" Tora was deep in thought, when she kneeled down next to the boy, her eyes boring into his, but not really looking at him. She was planning. 

"After every contraction, you run. As fast and as far as you can. That's the only way you will reach her, buddy." First Jungkook thought she was stupid for suggesting that, but he gradually understood, that this was the easiest way for him to come home. "Fine" he mumbled, then he shakily stood up and started running, until the next contraction made him sink to the floor. 

***

"I'm pretty sure Jungkook is lying somewhere, doing the same breathing exercises you do" Nari said after another fifteen minutes, already instructing Hoseok to get clean towels and Yoona to prepare some hot water. "You should probably give her that injection, so Jungkook can't feel her pain anymore" Hoseok suggested, as he laid down the towels next to Jisoo. He was surprisingly not panicking and actually helpful. 

"The injection Lisa gave me to render our mate bond useless?" Jisoo gasped after the latest contraction, tasting blood on her tongue after having bitten her lip too harshly. "Yes," Nari answered. She calmly prepared everything for the birth. Nari looked like she did this before, even with her young age. "Do it, please" Jisoo whimpered, as the next contraction hit. 

She blindly felt a hand near her, that she could squeeze to death and sadly, it was Hoseok's. The poor boy yelped in pain and surprise but stayed next to her as support. "You're doing great, Chipmunk" he murmured. "Are you sure?" Nari asked her again and Jisoo only nodded. 

Hwayoung soon brought the injection and Jungkook felt relief, as the contractions suddenly stopped. He was only minutes away from home and immediately sprinted the remaining distance, barging through the door, just as Jisoo started crying again. 

"Bambi? I'm here, thank god, I finally made it" he huffed, still wincing from the torture he went through before. He felt so bad because just because he didn't feel it anymore, it did not mean that she was not still suffering like before. 

Upon hearing his voice, Jisoo began to sob harder, the relief temporarily overshadowing the pain. "Jungkook!" she cried, releasing Hoseok's crushed hand to reach for Jungkook. He immediately moved to sit next to her on the couch, pulling her as close as he dared in her state. It took Jisoo until her next confession to start to get angry at him once again. 

"You fucker! This is all your fault! How could you do this to me! I'm in so much pain" she cursed and screamed, trying to hit Jungkook and as he tried to duck away into safety from her small and angry hands, she started to cry again. "No, don't leave me, please!" He was confused as to what he should do. The contractions were less and less far apart and after another painful half an hour, Nari finally gave Jisoo permission to start pushing. 

The girl screamed and cried and crushed Jungkook's hand, who was also crying now. Not because of the pain, but because this was it. He was about to be a father. He was about to hold his baby for the first time! 

And then they heard a cry, a small voice, telling his parents that finally, he was here. All the tension left Jisoo's body, her sobs died down to overjoyed sniffles. Jungkook moved forward excitedly, trying to get a good look at the bloody little baby in Nari's arms. She was smiling brightly, her eyes teary as she turned to the parents. 

"It's a boy" she whispered and Jungkook sobbed in joy. They had a son! Jisoo was smiling, her wet hair matted to her forehead and her eyes droopy from the exhaustion. She finally let go of Jungkook's hand. "Take him" she whispered, her voice hoarse and tired from all the crying and screaming. 

It was like Jungkook was in a daze. His eyes were fixated solely on the little baby in Nari's  arms and with trembling hands, he took his precious son from her arms. His eyes were wide, as he stared at him, the same eyes, his eyes, staring back. He laughed softly, choking on a happy sob. "He is so beautiful" Jisoo was also crying now.

Finally, their little family was complete, because he was finally there. Jungkook gently laid the boy in Jisoo's arms, kissing his mate happily all over her face. "You did so well, baby. Look at our angel, this is our baby. I can't believe it. I love you so much. I love you both so much" he cried and cried with a bright smile. 

The rest of the pack finally opened the door to the cabin. They took their sweet time, not necessarily needing to see this magical and sickening moment. No eyes stayed dry when they laid eyes on the happy couple, their baby in between their bodies. Even Yoongi shed a tear which's existence he would later on deny. 

"Welcome to the family, Jeonsan."

He is here~ It's a little boyyyyy! Are you happy?