t w e n t y f i v e

"I really don't feel good about Lisa being here" Jisoo murmured softly, staring at the opposite wall. "I fear that she might eat our baby before its even born." Jungkook chuckled quietly, shaking his head at his mate's cuteness. "She didn't do anything for a whole month, she even helped Nari buy the paint for the walls in their bedroom" he justified. Jisoo gave him an unimpressed expression. "She seems nice now, Jisoo. Give her a chance, please?" She frowned, adjusting her position on the bed. "Nnnnh" Jungkook hummed hastily, putting his hands out. "No! Go back to your previous position, please!" 

Jisoo sighed exasperatedly and moved back into her uncomfortable position. "That is really uncomfortable, Jungkook. Do I have to sit so weirdly and push my stomach out? And it is cold, can you please let me put a shirt on?" Jungkook shook his head at her proposition, sketching on his canvas with a serious expression. "Sorry, sweetheart. I'm almost done and when I am coloring, you can do whatever, okay?" Jisoo sighed, whining at the stretch in her back. "This better looks great when you are done..." Jungkook chuckles and gifts her with his adorable bunny smile. "If it's you, it can only turn out absolutely stunning." 

"You are just trying to charm me into shutting up." Jungkook was true to his words, he only sketched for another ten minutes, than Jisoo was dismissed. She sighed in content when she could stretch again and put one of Jungkook's shirts on her body. She plopped down on the couch next to her boyfriend and watched in amazement, as Jungkook made some final adjustments to his pencil sketch. Jisoo almost couldn't recognize herself in the drawing, the soft arch to her back really made the growing baby bump stand out more and her long hair was ruffled slightly by her left hand, as she stared into the distance. Every carefully drawn line, every stroke of the pencil oozed Jungkook's love for her. "Do you like it?" Jungkook asked her softly, a nervous glint in his eyes. 

"It's absolutely beautiful" she whispered. "Not as beautiful as the original, though" Jungkook complimented her with a smile and kissed her cheek softly. Jisoo watched him paint the rest of the day. Watched him layer color after color to the painting, starting with darkest to lightest color. He hummed some songs under his breath while he concentrated and Jisoo once again noticed, how absolutely beautiful his voice was. Sometimes, when the little baby was moving too much, Jungkook would sing them both to sleep, not caring how long it would take for her to fall asleep, not caring if his voice was already hoarse and he was thirsty. 

Jisoo had already fallen asleep when Jungkook finished his drawing. He smiled softly at her and watched her for a little bit before he picked up the canvas and checked if the paint was dry again. Very carefully, as not to wake her, he picked his girlfriend up and moved her to the bed, tucking her in with a kiss on her forehead. He took the painting with him and left the room, closing the door behind him softly. He moved down the hall to Elise's old room, opening the door to a renovated baby room, the walls already painted in a pastel green hue and a little white crib in the middle of the room. Hoseok looked up, upon hearing the maknae enter, a wide smile stretching at his lips. "Look! I assembled the rocking chair!" 

Jungkook smiled appreciatively at Hoseok and patted him on the shoulder. "You are the best, Hyung. Thank you, seriously." Then he moved to the wall opposite the door, taking the hammer from the floor next to Hoseok and a single nail between his lips. With one precise hit, he nailed the nail into the wall. "Could you give me the painting, Hyung?" he asked Hoseok, stretching his hand to the boy. His hyung stood up immediately, moving over to Jungkook. "I can't wait to meet you, little one" Hoseok read aloud quietly, handing the portrait to the maknae with a small chuckle. "When did you become so mature, Jungkookie?" he sighed. 

Jungkook did not answer, he just hung the portrait up on the wall, smiling proudly at his achievement. "Do you want a little girl or a little boy?" Jimin suddenly asked from next to the boys, making Hoseok flinch in shock and put one hand over his racing heart. "When did you come in here, Jiminie?" The blond boy shrugged his shoulders. "I just came in a second ago." Jungkook did not listen to the conversation next to him. "I don't care about the gender, as long as it is healthy." Jimin patted him on the back brotherly. "Waaah, so mature, our Jungkookie!" They both left the room shortly after, leaving Jungkook alone with his thoughts. 

With a little smile, he went around the room, there really was not much in this room yet, only the crib and the rocking chair, although Namjoon had already put some boxes with the changing table parts in one corner. He wanted to assemble it with Yoongi this weekend. He stopped in front of the crib, picking up the little dark wolf plushie that he and Jisoo had bought yesterday. It resembled his wolf down to the golden eyes. "I wonder what you'd look like" he whispered to the empty crib, before gazing at the portrait again. Just for a second, he allowed himself to imagine a little boy in Jisoo's arms before he struggled free from his mother's protective hug and changed into a little pub with fur that resembled his own. He stared at him with Jisoo's warm brown eyes, before he attacked one of his plushies to play. Then another little girl emerged from behind himself, joining her brother on the floor and changing into a silver-gray pup with his golden eyes. They started playing with each other and Jungkook's heart filled with happiness. 

When he reemerged from his daydream, he left the room, planning to go back to Jisoo and sleep as well. But he froze in surprise, as he watched Lisa tiptoe out of the room, not noticing him standing there. 

Cliffhanger lol ^^ Sorry for updating so late, I have to study latin atm, because I have an exam in two days fml -.- But writing this fluffy chapter was almost therapeutic and I hoped you liked it as well~ It will go only downhill from there.