t h i r t e e n

"Man, why is he still sitting on your porch like an abandoned puppy? It's really cold outside already. And really late, when will he go home already?" Tora whined, closing the blinds after peaking through. Jisoo was rolled up on the couch once again, a warm mug of tea in her cold fingers. "Just go past him and home" Jisoo suggested, her gaze directed to the floor. "I would, but I was kinda mean? and I don't want to just brush past like 'sup dude, I'll go home then'. Do you understand my problem?" Jisoo sighed. "Go out the back, if you want. Your mum will be worried about you." That Tora did and as soon as Jisoo was alone again, she tiptoed to the window and peered through, noticing the hunched figure of the werewolf boy on her door step. 

With a sigh, Jisoo opened the door. Because he was leaning against the door and was not expecting it to open so suddenly, Jungkook fell right into her house, looking up at her with wide eyes. He opened his mouth to say something, but Jisoo beat him to it. "Go home, Jungkook" she sighed, her voice tired and weak from crying. Jungkook shook his head hastily. "Not before you let me explain. Please let me explain" he pleaded with a husky voice. Jisoo shook her head. "Not today. I am tired and I can't handle you right now" she said, her face turned away from the pitiful boy at her feet. 

Her words were like another arrow straight to his heart, wounding him even more. He bit his lips to stop the tears from leaking out once again. "I can't leave you alone like this" he whispered. Jisoo laughed breathlessly and without humor. "I'll be fine. But you know, you could've just told me you were not satisfied with our relationship instead of running off to another woman." Jungkook sprang to his feet at her words. "I would never do anything to break your trust in us! Neither would I ever force the mark on you, if you weren't ready for it. Please let me ex-" 

He was pushed back by a hand for the second time that day. "Go home, Jungkook. I can't stand to look at you right now. Please give me space!" her voice was filled with desperation and tears and because he didn't want to cause his mate more sadness, he left and gave her the space she wanted, although it pained him. 

It was insanely difficult for him to stay away and he didn't completely, he still watched her house at night, to make sure she was safe and every day he wanted to walk up to her door again and make her forgive him. After only a week, he caved in. Jungkook stood once again on her door step, daisies in a death grip and rang the doorbell. It was a Saturday and he was well aware, that her mother must be home, but he was okay with that. He wanted to show Jisoo that he fully committed to her, even to the point of meeting her mother. He remembered how sad Jisoo was at the start of their friendship when he always ran away from her mother. 

Jungkook was fully prepared for her mother to open the door, but instead, it was Jisoo, her eyes widening upon seeing him. For that, he was not prepared and he froze completely. How could she be more beautiful? "I thought you gave up" she uttered silently and Jungkook frowned. "You are my mate... how could I ever give up on us?" he replied in the same volume. "Can we please talk?" he pleaded once again, handing her the flowers in his hand. Jisoo took the flowers with a small smile, inhaling their sweet scent. The silence seemed to stretch on forever before Jisoo nodded slowly, stepping out with Jungkook and sitting down on the steps. 

Jungkook followed quickly. He counted 20 heartbeats before he got the courage to break the silence. "She kissed me, Jisoo! I didn't want her to and I pushed her off immediately afterward. You have to believe me, Bambi" he pleaded as soon as he opened his mouth. "How can I be so sure? She told me about you two. She told me about how serious you were with her and that you wanted to mark her before. How can I know you aren't still in love with her?" Jisoo argued back, looking at him with hurt swimming in her eyes. Jungkook was at a loss for words. "I don't remember ever wanting to make her my mate or being serious with her at all" he muttered, dumbfounded. What did she tell her?! "It was just a short fling for like two months when I stayed at her pack for a while. I was never serious about her or in love with her at all! In fact, I remember it being her that was pleading for me to mark her, but I refused" he explained desperately. "Oh" was all she could answer, she heard the sincerity in his voice.

She lied to me? That would actually make sense. "So you don't feel anything for her?" Jungkook immediately shook his head. "I told her to leave as soon as you were gone! I never loved her, Jisoo. But I love you and I want you back, please forgive me" he pleaded. His fingers were itching to touch her again, to hold her in his arms and never let her go and he allowed himself to delicately take her hand in his. "I'm the one who should be sorry. This is all my fault" Jisoo whispered, tears once again falling from her eyes. Jungkook hugged her close to him the next second, burying his head in the crook of her neck and inhaling her scent shakily. "It is not your fault" he whispered soothingly, rocking her back and forth for a while. 

"I missed you so much, Bambi" he then whimpered, pulling away to look her in the eyes. He slowly kissed her tears away, his thumbs stroking her cheeks softly. A big bunny smile was on his face, he was just so happy to have her back. "Shhhh" he whispered soothingly when his loving gestures made her only cry harder. "I'm here baby and I won't let you get away that easily ever again" he promised her softly. 

"I love you, I love you, I love you" he chanted in her ear, chuckling as Jisoo only held on tighter to him. "I love you too" came the unexpected response. He froze in her arms, looking at her with wide eyes. It was the first time she ever said it back and Jisoo was well aware of that. With a smile, she brought her lips to his again, kissing him out of his shock. "I love you, Jungkook."

Meanwhile, her mother stood by the window, watching the interaction with a frown on her face. 

I still can't believe we really hit 1000 reads and over 100 votes on RWTW already :o I might've shed a tear or two over my supportive audience, every single one of you is so incredible and I love you endlessly, it doesn't matter if you vote on every chapter and comment all the time, I also appreciate my silent readers.
I
LOVE
YOU
ENDLESSLY!!
On another note do you have any idea how I could celebrate those two milestones? Do you have wishes? Let me know in the comments~