t w e n t y f o u r

Life was not so easy as Jisoo and Jungkook thought, now that they were expecting parents. Jisoo was still really relieved that he took the news so well and wasn't scared of the prospect of being a father when they both still almost were teenagers. This relief didn't help with her morning sickness, however, and Jisoo had to visit the bathroom about three times every day just to throw up all her food. Jungkook was next to her every damn time and rubbed her back in comforting circles. He always had to force down his whimpers when that happened, he hated to see his mate so unwell. Also, he felt a little sick as well when Jisoo's morning sickness hit. 

"This baby hates me" Jisoo whimpered on the couch, her cold fingers clutching the steaming mug of her tea like a lifeline. "No, Bambi. It loves you, it is just a little troublemaker, like I was when I was younger" Jungkook reasoned with a little smile, his hands softly caressing the small bump of three months. Nari plopped down next to them and looked at Jisoo with a doctor's eye. "How are you feeling? Should I run some tests?" Jisoo shook her head in a haste. "It's nothing major, don't worry! The morning sickness is just getting to me" Jungkook nodded. Nari gave a curt nod in understanding as well and then went to sit next to Jimin, who was waiting for her with a little pout on his lips. 

"Why are you only paying attention to them, kitty~" he whined softly. "Will you pay more attention to me, if we were expecting pups as well?" he whispered to her and she giggled. "What's so funny? Don't you want to have children with me?" Jimin pouted again, kissing her neck over and over. "I can just imagine little ferocious pubs with tiny paws and fluffy, round faces" she giggled. "The world is not ready for that yet, baby."

Jisoo smiled softly at Nari's and Jimin's interaction. There was no denying, that those two would be phenomenal parents as well. It also made her a little insecure, would they be able to raise a child at their young age? What if Jungkook realized he did not want a child? What if he left her because of the responsibility. You could blame it on hormones, but she suddenly felt like crying, what Jungkook noticed immediately. "Hey, what's wrong?" he asked her softly, pulling her closer to his chest. 

"You will not leave, right? You will not run away when you realize how young we are?" Jungkook stared at her with wide eyes, completely flabbergasted at her thoughts. "Why the hell should I do that?" he asked in confusion. "Because we are almost kids ourselves now and now we have to take responsibility and have to raise a child and-" Jisoo could not stop talking and worrying, now that she started and Jungkook had to shut her up with a kiss, in which he poured all his love and excitement for this child, so she would stop worrying her pretty little head. 

Weirdly enough it calmed her down and she could smile again. "Don't worry, these six remaining months will go smoothly and it will be absolutely perfect once our little baby is here, okay?" You could call it bad karma or like a very evil writer wanted to make them both suffer when suddenly the door opened and Lisa swaggered inside, her blond hair fluttering around her face from the wind outside. "Jungkookie!" she screeched happily and Jisoo felt a strong sense of deja-vu wash over her. 

Jungkook immediately tensed upon her arrival and his grip tightened around Jisoo. If he was very close to ripping the girl before him to shreds. "What the fuck are you doing here?" he seethed and Jisoo slapped his arm in warning. 'Don't swear in front of the baby!' she communicated to him with her eyes. Jungkook smiled apologetically. 

"Are you not happy to see me?" Lisa asked with a small frown. She had the audacity to even look hurt! "Nobody is, actually" Hoseok cut in, drying his hair with a towel, since he just came from the shower. Yoona stood next to him, drying her hair as well, they have been showering together... "Why are you here?" Lisa crossed her arms over her chest. "Okay, I get it. You are mad at me because I hurt your precious little mate, no offense Jisoo." The girl smiled at her, no amusement whatsoever. "But I am sorry, okay? Can't we be just friends, Jungkook-oppa?" 

Jungkook hesitated for a second, but then slowly shook his head. "No, Lisa. I will not risk you hurting my mate ever again, I can't trust you and especially not now when I and Jisoo are about to be parents." There it was, the babybomb exploded and left a deafening silence. Lisa grimaced but had her facial expressions soon under control again. "You are pregnant? Congratulations!" She seriously did not mean that everyone could tell. "I wish you all the best." 

Jisoo only nodded curtly and smiled slightly at her. "But seriously, Jungkookie-oppa. You don't have anything to fear from me, okay? I moved on, I really did. I have my own mate now" she explained, rendering everyone speechless. "Well, who is he? And why isn't he with you?" Jimin asked suddenly. Lisa grimaced. "It's Oh Sehun, maybe you know him" she explained and he seemed to be a real person since everyone around Jisoo nodded in understanding. "Where is he then?" Yoona asked again. "With his pack, I will join his pack soon and I wanted to come back here before I go" she explained. "Would you mind showing me your mark?" Jungkook asked calmly. Lisa smiled at him, but it did not reach her eyes, she looked more than pissed off. 

Nevertheless, she parted her hair and showed her bite mark to everyone. "See? I have a mate, you don't have anything to fear from me. But it hurts me to see you so suspicious of me. We were so close... I want us to be close again."

Something in the tone of Lisa's voice made Jisoo shiver in fear. 

Another update! Sorry I am so late ;-; This chapter was kind of hard to write actually, I am not really content with it, but I hope you still like it! What do you think about Lisa returning?
As always, I love you guys~ Bye!