Contest?

Hello lovelies, I am sorry to inform you that this is not another part of RWTW but I hope that you'll be overjoyed by the news none the less! The sequel will be published pretty soon, but I still need a little assistance from all of you, if you were so kind ^^

Soooo, as you may know (or not know idk lol) I am terrible at everything that involves photo editing and am in desperate need of a cover for the sequel. So I thought of a way to make this fun as well for everyone involved~ (hopefully) 

Why not make a contest who could design the best cover for my newest story? The rules are quite simple: You can let your creativity flow freely, but if you wish to put Jeonsan on the cover, please use @tokki.daram on Instagram and the title will be 'Tell the wolves I'm home'. Otherwise, you can put wolves, you can put Jisoo and Jungkook, the whole family- whatever you wish really. 

If you do wish to participate, please comment on this chapter or send me a pm so I can see how many are participating, so I can set a reasonable deadline for entries

If you do wish to participate, please comment on this chapter or send me a pm so I can see how many are participating, so I can set a reasonable deadline for entries. If you're done with your cover, please send it to me on Instagram (@ drinkingmoonlight) along with your username here on wattpad. I will pm you, if you are chosen as the winner. 

But, what is your prize? I can't really offer much, BUT I would let you create a character for my sequel. Maybe wanna be written as Tae's child in the sequel? Maybe you have an OC that you imagined as Jimin's best friend? Talk to me about it and I'll make it a reality in the sequel. 

How does that sound as a prize? Okay? Haha, this makes me nervous ^^ 

Also, if you made fanart of my story (any really) you can send it to me via Instagram dm as well. I'd love to see what you created and would also if you'd like that, include your amazing work in every chapter from then on. 

That's all I wanted to say to you guys, I think... So yeah, if you wanna participate in my lil contest then please go ahead! I'll set the deadline soon enough and will inform you about the progress~ Talk to you later, lovelies! I love you~! 

 So yeah, if you wanna participate in my lil contest then please go ahead! I'll set the deadline soon enough and will inform you about the progress~ Talk to you later, lovelies! I love you~!