e i g h t e e n

After the intense cuddling session one week prior, Jungkook's wound had opened up again and started bleeding profusely. Nari had therefore forbidden any type of skinship beside holding hands and kisses until it healed enough. This displeased Jungkook and Jisoo greatly and they resumed to do it when Nari was not looking. It took one week for Jungkook to recover enough, so he could hold Jisoo in his arms again without having to worry to bleed out. The initial incident also wasn't half bad, it did not even hurt that much. In fact, he didn't notice at all until Jisoo started screaming because his and her shirt were soaked in his blood.

No surprise he was in a shit mood the whole week. "Come on!" he whined, moving his head in her lap, "Let me cuddle you!" Jisoo adamantly shook her head. "No, Jungkook! You are gonna rip open your stitches again." Jungkook hated how consequent she was about this stuff. She would allow him to put his head in her lap, but never to hold her completely. "I am fine, I swear" he grumbled again, crossing his arms over her chest. "Not until Nari says so" she smiled. "You hurt yourself just yesterday, when you insisted on spooning." That was day five and he survived only two days longer before he screamed a metaphorical 'fuck you' into the heavens and took the initiative.

It was when Jisoo got ready for bed and was reading one of her books that Jungkook just flopped down on the bed beside her and looked at her with puppy dog eyes. Jisoo looked at him with shock written over her pretty face. That was very dangerous to his wound! Did he not want to heal at all? "Did you just see that? I threw myself on the bed and look-" he sat up and showed her the bloodless cover proudly, "there is no blood, I am fully healed and it doesn't even hurt anymore." She sighed, not saying a word, staring at the stainless bed sheets. "So I should be allowed to cuddle you" he continued, gauging for a reaction.

He saw her resolve crumbling slowly in front of his eyes. "Okay" she finally gave in and Jungkook was up in seconds, towering over her on the bed. "Get your back on the mattress, baby" he cooed softly, tugging at her shirt shyly. Jisoo raised one eyebrow at his flirty request. "So I can cuddle you properly" he explained with an innocent smile and Jisoo followed his request slowly, hesitantly. As soon as she was positioned to his liking, he lowered his weight on her body, careful not to crush her. He put his head on her heart and closed his eyes contently. He laid there for a few minutes, his arms securely wrapped around her. "I missed this" he sighed in content. "Are you sure it's not hurting you though?" Jisoo once again asked warily, looking for any trace of pain in his doe eyes, but she only found utter bliss.

"I am absolutely fine, but I would be even better if you would give me a kiss" he chuckled cheekily. "A kiss? Like on the nose?" she teased the eager boy on her chest, massaging his scalp gently with her fingers. Jungkook pouted slightly, crossing his arms over her chest and putting his chin on his forearms. He tangled their legs together, staring deeply into her eyes. "I want a kiss on my lips, I would prefer tongue as well since I couldn't really make out with you for quite some time" he confessed shamelessly and watched as Jisoo's cheeks blushed a deep crimson. He loved making her blush with his straightforwardness. "Jungkook! You horny teenager!" she scolded, putting her arms over her face, shielding them from his view.

"What's so bad about wanting a kiss from my girlfriend? Don't you think I deserve one right now?" he inquired, acting butthurt. Somehow that always worked. "Fine, come here" she gave in, not that she minded kissing Jungkook. He was hovering over her pretty quickly after that, his signature bunny smile warming Jisoo's heart. "A proper kiss" he demanded and then lowered his head to hers, kissing Jisoo deeply. Her cheeks were red again and she wanted to pull away shortly after, but Jungkook pulled her back in, not allowing her to retreat and tugging at her bottom lip gently. A low grunt left him, his way of asking for entrance and Jisoo granted it willingly, letting the boy explore her mouth with his tongue. A low moan slipped from her lips when Jungkook's hand traveled to her side, kneading her tender skin there gently and slowly moving upwards.

"I missed this" he groaned lowly, straying from her lips to her ear, nibbling on her earlobe affectionately. "I missed you" he whispered, his hand moving upwards, even more, the white shirt that Jisoo stole from Jungkook to sleep in, riding up her bare legs and bunching up under her breasts. "I missed you too" she breathed out quietly, biting her lower lip at the ministrations of Jungkook. He was now caressing her thighs. "How much did you miss me?" he teased her with a smile, breathing against her neck, making the girl shiver in anticipation. "Very much" she answered lowly, not daring to move. "How much, baby. I want words" he instructed dominantly, tapping her inner thigh to let her know he grew impatient. "So much, that I want you to kiss me" she confessed with burning cheeks.

Jungkook grinned at that. "Where?" he chuckled. "Here?" he asked, moving to her cheek, but not letting his lips touch them. "Or here?" he continued, moving to her neck. "Or would you prefer me here?" Now Jungkook was moving down her body, settling in between her legs and almost kissing her belly button. Jisoo sucked in a breath at the erotic sight before her. Fuck yes, there.

"Remove your shirt" she suddenly demanded, making Jungkook raise a brow in surprise. He obediently sat up, however, and discarded his shirt, sitting there in all his shirtless glory. She gulped, sitting up as well and softly traced the defined muscles on his chest. Jungkook followed her hands with his eyes, shuddering against her touch. He put his hand over hers and moved it to his heart, letting her feel his heartbeat through his skin. It was calming for both of them, they felt incredibly close. The bullet hole was a bit to the side, a grim reminder of what could've happened.

Jisoo slipped her hand out from his and slowly moved down his body, stopping at the hem of his jeans, her hesitation long forgotten. She had made a decision. Jungkook looked at her in surprise, but lust was evident in his dark eyes. "Jisoo stop, if you don't, I will not be able to control myself and you wouldn't want that" he warned her lowly, fixing her with a gaze, that made a shiver run down her spine.

"But I don't want to stop, Jungkook."

Are y'all thirsty?