t w e n t y o n e

"Why do you have a picture of my father in your phone?"

Tora blinked rapidly, staring dumbly at Jungkook. "What do you mean, that's my father," she said calmly, stretching out her hand for Jungkook to give her phone back. Jisoo looked over her boyfriend's shoulder to catch a glimpse of the picture. It was a picture of a middle-aged man with a little kid in a blue dress in her arms, probably Tora. Both were smiling at the camera, Tora showing off her missing tooth proudly. To be completely honest, he looked a lot like Jungkook, but she could see some similarities with Tora as well.  

Jungkook did not even notice the outstretched hand. "Are you alright, baby?" Jisoo asked him softly. "Are you sure that it's him? Your father?" Jungkook nodded sharply, showing the picture to Jin, who gasped. "Oh my god, it's really him!" Jungkook finally looked up from the mobile, handing it back to Tora with shaking hands, that he tried to hide in his trouser pockets afterward. "Excuse me" and with those words he breezed past everybody and climbed the stairs again, slamming the door to his room behind them. Jisoo flinched at the loud noise and looked after him worriedly but found it best to leave him to think for a little bit. 

"We are related?" Tora broke the silence with her question, looking at everyone in confusion. She stared at the picture now as well. "I have never noticed how similar the two looked" she added, amazement evident in her voice. "But Jungkook is not really happy about us being related, is he?" she then added, looking at the floor, chewing on her bottom lip. "Hey, you remembered his name" Hoseok commented quietly. "It's not the time for that, Hobi" Yoona scolded him softly. Iseul stepped in front of the girl now, laying a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder. "You shouldn't take it to heart, Tora. It's just hard for him because he left him and his mother when he was still a kid and now seeing that he has a new family, it's not a very nice feeling. It was so sudden as well" she explained softly. "Well, seems like he was not happy with us either, this is the last picture of me and my father and I was only six. He left and never came back." 

Namjoon sighed, running one hand over his face. "I can't believe he really did that... And two times at that!" After his words, there was a heavy silence stretching endlessly in the air. It was almost deafeningly quiet. "Wait... Does that mean I'm like you guys?!" Tora suddenly exclaimed, excitement in her eyes. "Well, my father was a werewolf, so I am at least half, right?!" Tora looked at everyone, in turn, waiting for an answer from the experts, so to speak. Yoongi seemed deep in thought. "I have actually no idea what you are" he started, but was cut off by a scoff. "Thanks, Mr. Nice" she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest and glaring at the boy, who put his hands up in mock surrender. 

"Well, have you ever transformed?" Namjoon questioned, making Tora shake her head. "Have you ever heard like thoughts in your head that weren't yours but felt like they belonged to you?" A short silence. "Well, no..." "Do you have super good hearing, or are super fast or something?" Tora puffed her cheeks out. "I can see well" she finally answered. "There are a lot of people who don't need glasses, Tora" Jisoo cut in, laughing softly at her friend. "So I'm not special?" Hwayoung ruffled her hair teasingly. "Maybe your wolfie has just not woken up yet."

***

After Tora left and the discussion in the living room had died down a bit, Jisoo excused herself to look for Jungkook, who had not come back down since the incident with the phone. "Baby?" Jisoo carefully opened the door to their shared bedroom, noticing Jungkook's curled up form immediately. She padded softly over to him and sat down on the mattress, pulling his head on her lap. Jungkook quickly tried to wipe away the tears that had fallen, but she had already seen them. "Don't... It's okay to cry" she whispered soothingly, patting his hair gently. Jungkook sniffled, avoiding eye contact with her. "I just want to know why, Jisoo. Why he left me and my mother without a word. Why he chose to abandon his mate, that he should've loved unconditionally. Why he settled down with another woman, had another family... I wanna know what I did, that he couldn't love me, why I wasn't enough" he sniffled, closing his eyes tightly to trap his tears in, but they flowed down his cheeks nonetheless. Jisoo hated to see him in so much pain. 

"Your father is an asshole, Jungkook," Jisoo said sternly, drying his tears. "You did nothing wrong, okay? It is not your fault. He left them too, you have a half-sibling that he abandoned just like you. He is not worth your tears, baby. He is not worthy of anyone's love for that matter" Jisoo whispered, leaning down and kissing his lips softly. Jungkook responded immediately, pulling her head down to him, to deepen the kiss. Jisoo let him, it seemed to calm him down. "Are you feeling better now, baby?" she asked him, as he broke the kiss, earning a soft smile and a nod from the boy. "What would I ever do without you, Bambi" he sighed, caressing her cheek absentmindedly. Jisoo smiled. "You need me" she giggled. "And I need you just as much."

Jungkook smiled up at her, not even registering her words, deep in thought. "I love you so much" he finally answered. "Forever and ever."

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR YALL! There are two ways this book can go now: 

1st: My original idea was to include one last MAJOR heartbreak in here, that will not only make you cry but me as well (I am so cruel ;-;) BUT I promise you a HAPPY ENDING. There is no way I would tolerate a sad ending after my last showdown. So there's that... 

2nd: I leave this last heartbreak out and everything is cute and fluffy and shit xD BUT this book will be shorter than originally planned (like... quite a lot shorter... yea). 

You choose :) 

Don't worry tho, that I tell you this, does not mean that the book will end soon, it's just a heads up for me, how I should go on planning the book! 

once again unedited xD (i am a joke at this point lol) and I hope you liked it! Leave a comment or a vote if you did and I'll see you soon~~ (I'll inform you abt my new project without a name soon too. Let's just call it project fire-prince for now)
Bye lovelies!! Love youuuuuu~~~~