Chapter 6

August

After dropping off Xena I was on my way home but Brooklyn hit me up saying she wanted to see me. Taking a detour I turned off heading over to her apartment to see what's up.

Pulling up I parked by the hydrant. I wasn't planning to be up in there too long. Hopefully I don't get a damn ticket for that shit.

Walking up to her building I gave them niggas out front a head nod and went up to apartment 4C.

I knock on the door once hearing shuffling coming from behind it before it flew open. Brooklyn came out standing there in boy shorts and a sports bra showing off her toned stomach.

Licking my lips I like what I'm seeing

Licking my lips I like what I'm seeing. Brooklyn was bad and she know it. "You like what you see?" She said rubbing her hands over her breast and down her sides.

"Hell yea. you gonna let me in or what?" I ask her still taking in the view she was giving me.

She turn around walking back into the apartment with me right behind her. I watch as her fat ass jiggle and eat up her boy shorts with every step she took.

Biting on my lips I smacked her right ass cheek hard making sure to leave my five finger print on it before getting a good grip on it.

"Damn August that hurts" she whined walking out my hold. Frowning up her face she mugged me while rubbing her stinging ass cheek that was turning red.

"C'mere" I said pulling her to me. I wrapped my arms around her rubbing and gripping on her ass. Her shit was too damn fat.

She push me on the couch straddling my lap while kissing on my neck. She went to lift the bottom of my shirt pulling it over my head then went back to kissing on my neck moving downwards to my chest.

Tapping her leg for her to get up, I stood up and unbuckle my pants. Before I can pull it down she move my hands out the way doing it herself.

Getting on her knees she gripped my dick in her hands. "Mmm sometimes I be forgetting how big you are" she said rubbing her thumb over the head before taking me in her mouth.

"Damn.. you gone take all of it" I hissed moving her hair to the side. I want to see my dick going in and out her mouth.

"Don't I always" she said letting my dick out her mouth with the popping sound.

"Shít... Do ya thang then mama" gripping her hair in one hand she then went to work on a nígga taking all off me down her throat like a pro.

She moan around my dick and the vibration from her throat was driving a nígga wild. Opening her mouth wide she held her head still for me to fuck the back of her throat in rapid strokes.