Chapter 28

It's been a while excuse the mistakes 😩

Comment and Vote!!!

Enjoy ❤️

August

I got a tip from one my homie that Tony was throwing a lil after prom get together for his nephew at some hotel in the city.

That's exactly where I was headed until I seen a text come in on Xe phone from that bitch boy telling her the address change Incase she still wanted to come through.

Her ass definitely wasn't going though she was knocked out upstairs right where she should be.

I plug the address in my phone then leave out to meet up with Chris and Kev.

We're hitting these niggas tonight I ain't waiting no longer this shit is well overdue.

Looking behind me I made sure Chris and Kev was keeping up as we navigate through these heavy as New York traffic.

We driving our own cars to the spot just incase shit got crazy and we have to split up.

It would be easier to make a quick get away if we all went in different directions if the cops show up.

I know this shit is going to be risky but with so much parties and shit going on tonight it's the best time to get shit popping.

An incoming call from Chris cut through the silence in the car, knocking me out my thoughts.

"Aye bitch how far is this shit? You sure this ain't a set up my nigga?" He instantly let off before I could even utter a word.

"Calm ya bitch ass we almost there and yea I'm sure."

"Man something don't feel right about this shit, who gave you the tip? Can't be trusting these niggas out here."

"It's just ya nerves nigga just chill and the nigga told Xe to come through and send this address, so I know it ain't no set up."

"How you so sure? They probably sent that shit hoping you would see it or Xena would tell you cause they know you gone show up."

"Well we all strapped up and ready so if it's a set up we going out blazing."

We almost at the address so it's too late to turn back now and ain't no pussy in my blood so if this how it's gonna end, I'm taking at least one of them niggas with me.

"I hear you fam, I'll be right there with you."

"Good looks bro. Kev still behind you?"

"Yea this nigga riding all up under my ass you know he drive reckless as fuck."

"Nigga you the last one to talk but aye we bout to pull over and park down this dead street. Signal Kev and let him know."

"Aight."

Ending the call I turn down a dead street I pull up and park in front of a old burned down building.

Chris parked further down on the side street while Kev did a U-Turn and parked across the street.

This was the perfect spot. The party is in a house one block over and there's cars parked everywhere so it don't look suspicious.

"Damn nigga it's creepy as fuck out here." Kev said walking up to the my car.

"Hell yea. Got that eerie feeling like in them scary ass movies."

"Man shut yo ass up and let's just get this shit over with."