Chapter 26

Shout out to all my lovely readers who comment and vote on every chapter. You're greatly appreciated 🌼💕

Comment and vote!!

Enjoy ❤️

August

"Yo change of plans we doing this shit Thursday night."

Clutching the phone between my shoulder I open the car door placing the Popeyes bag in the passenger seat.

"The fuck you mean Thursday? As in this Thursday? the night of Xe prom?" Kev asked.

"Yea, it'll be the perfect time to do it."  I said getting in the car.

"Man I don't know about all that, the pigs gonna be out heavy." Chris chimed in.

"Facts, mad schools prom that night so they gonna be expecting shit to jump off."

"Man trust me I know what fuck I'm doing, I thought this shit out cause I'm definitely not going back to jail." I said to both of them.

"Aug you my nigga, you know ima ride with you regardless I just want us to be rational."

"I appreciate that kev."

Pulling out of Popeyes parking lot I merged into traffic going home.

"Yea we bros so I'm on go always."

"Chris we know your trigger happy ass stay on go."

"Both y'all niggas be trigger happy, but ima hit y'all later with the run down." I said switching lanes.

"Say no more."

"Aight bro."

Pulling up to a stop light, I put the phone in the cup holder and grab my Popeyes bag getting right to it. I'm about to bust this shit down.

Kev been looking into this Corey nigga and it turns out he working for Tony.

We find out they planning something Thursday night but I don't know where or what but I'm going to find out soon.

We also figured out it was Tony's lame ass nephew that told him I was beating on Xe. I got something for his ass too.

Only thing I ever beat up on Xe was her cat and I might have choked her once or twice but that's only when I'm deep up in it.

I could never straight out lay hands on her. I could threaten her a thousand times that ima fuck her up but she know I would never hit her. I ain't that type of nigga.

This lil nigga is way too comfortable out in these streets with my name in his mouth.

His bítch ass uncle should've told him who the fuck he was dealing with.

Few minutes later I pull into my drive way. I was running on 4 hours of sleep in the past two days. I've been doing some paperwork's with pops and his lawyer transferring the building in my name.

That shit is tons of paper work, for now pops is the primary owner until everything transfers over to me.

We finally finish the building and people will be able to move in soon. Only thing left to do is to clean up and do some last minute touch ups. Every apartment had hard wood floor with marble countertops and new stainless steel kitchen appliances .

Some of the 2 and 3 bedrooms apartment had a master suite with a bathroom, walk in closet and a balcony which is more expensive.

We've been using one of the fully finished apartment as a show room for future tenants that's looking to rent.