Chapter 12

This is the longest chapter I️ ever wrote 😩

Vote and Comment!

Enjoy ❤️

August

I️ got up early this morning with shit from last night still heavy on my mind. I️ was ready to get to the bottom of all the bullshit.

I️ did some grocery shopping for the crib before going to pick Xe up. She still ignoring my calls and text so I️ had to pull up on her.

I️ ain't get to the school until around 2:30 P.M. I️ ain't see her with them girls she be hanging with so I️ called up Mr. K asking if she came in today.

He told me she was absent so now I'm on my way over to her house. Her mom probably home but fuck it.

Pulling up outside her house I️ called her phone again and still didn't get an answer. I️ hop out the car and went to ring her doorbell.

I️ rang it twice and no one came to the door so I️ pressed down on that bitch until the door swing open and Xena fine ass was standing in front me with a mug on her face.

"Why the fuck You ringing the damn door bell like that!?" She yelled.

Taking a step back, I️ look behind me to see who the fück she was talking to cause it damn sure wasn't me.

"Yo who the fuck you getting buck with?" I️ said mugging her ass.

"I️ honestly don't give a fuck. What the fuck you want?"

"Yo son watch ya fuckin' mouth ya heard me. I️ ain't come here for all that shit." I️ said getting serious with her. I️ wasn't with her childish games right now.

Sighing she looked up at me with a bored expression. "Why you at my door? Shouldn't you be with your bitch Brookhoe?" She said smirking.

"Shít. You right, let me go be with her." I️ said turning around acting like I️ was really going to leave.

Before I️ could get off the front step, Xena grabbed my jacket pulling me back towards the front door.

"Are you fùcking serious? You really was about to leave to go to that bitch? So you really in a fùcking relationship got me out here looking stupid as fùck talking bout some 'YoU'rE MiNE!' With your sponge-bob duck face ass. When I️ asked your hoe ass if you was with someone and you said no! You're a fucking scumbag. I️ hate fuck niggas like you I️ swear." She fumes pushing me backwards.

"Dead ass chill the fuck out. You getting real fuckin' disrespectful with all this name calling." I️ said shaking her crazy ass up. "You got yourself out here looking stupid listening to all that bullshit. I️ ain't with that hoe and I️ never been with her ass. She only suck my dick from time to time, that's it. I️ ain't never been in no relationship with that bítch. So you can believe what the fuck you want to and ya ass is mine. Fück you talking bout." I️ said letting her arms go.

This girl knew how to push my fùcking buttons. I️ didn't even come here to argue with her ass but she getting real fùcking bold calling me out my name. I️ ain't none of them lame niggas she be fùcking with.

"Whatever August. Just leave me alone and go to your bítch." Her stubborn ass said. Just now when I️ was bout to leave her crazy ass ain't want me to though.

"Nahh, im right the fuck where I'm suppose to be. Now go put some clothes on we got somewhere to go." I️ said not wanting to entertain her dramatics any further.