Chapter 7

August

Walking in my house I turn on the lights downstairs before going towards the kitchen with Xena following behind me.

"This your house?" Xena asked looking around with her arms folded before looking up at me.

"Yup" going in the fridge I grabbed two bottles of water passing one to her.

"So you live in this big ass house alone or you live with someone?" I was still irritated and she was about to ask a million fucking questions. Im not in the mood to be answering shít right now.

"I live alone and why you asking all these damn questions?" rolling her eyes I can see the attitude all in her face. I can tell she was about to say some slick shít.

"I only asked you two questions and if you didn't want me asking questions you shouldn't have bring me here."

"You right I shouldn't have but I did so shut up and be happy. Let's go." Cutting off the light I walk out the kitchen towards the living room. Turning off the lights there too making my way going upstairs.

Following behind me Xena pull on my shirt making me turn around to look at her."why am I here August?" She sighed letting go my shirt.

"Chill out, I bring you here to kick it and spend the night with me." holding her face in my hand I caress her cheek.

"I'm not one of these hoes out here so I hope you not expecting anything to happen." I know she ain't ready for any of that and I ain't see her in that way. She's just someone I wanna chill and talk about shit with.

"If you was a hoe I wouldn't have bring you here. I know you ain't ready for what I got to give baby girl. We just gonna chill aight." I ain't really on that with her, if I wanted a quick fück I wouldn't even bother bringing her here. I probably wouldn't even be with her right now.

"Okay." she said. bending down i pecked her lips then continue walking to my room.

"Umm... Can I take a shower? I feel sticky."

"Yea cause ya big head ass wanna get drunk and shake ya ass on another nigga." going in my drawer I got her a pair of boxers and a T-shirt. Rolling them up together in a ball I throw it at her.

"Thanks jackass." she mumbled catching them in her hands before it could hit her in the face.

"There's towels in the bathroom and a new stack of rags on the shelf. The toothbrushes are in the cupboard." I told her.

Walking off she head to my bathroom that was joint to my room. Grabbing some basketball shorts I went to use the other bathroom down the hall.

Getting in the shower the events of the night was replaying in my head. I didn't have the right to get mad at her for dancing on some nigga cause minutes after I left her earlier, I got my dick sucked by another bitch but when I saw that shít I ain't like it.

Fuck it though. She's mine and it is what it is. Finishing up with my shower I got out wrapping a towel around my waist. Opening a new pack of toothbrush I grab one brushing my teeth.

Slipping into my basketball shorts I throw the towel in the basket. I like to feel free when I sleep. I don't sleep in boxers just some basketball shorts and that's it. Some nights I sleep naked if I feel like it. Tonight is one of those nights but Xena is here so I opted to wear my basketball shorts.