Chapter 31

Excuse the mistakes

Comment and Vote!

Enjoy ❤️

You tried to lie, I can see that you don't need me
All of your words, they have been cursed with dishonesty

Take it from the girl you claimed to love
You gonna get some bad karma
I'm the one who had to learn to build a heart made of armor
From the girl who made you soup and tied your shoes when you were hurting
You are not deserving, you are not deserving

I can see that you wanted me cold
You're so bold while you're watching me moan

Holding out
Like you could pull me down
Cause I'm drowning for ya
Can you follow me out to the water?
I can show you were sinking deeper
Let me know
Cause I'm drowning for ya

Banks- Drowning

Rose

"Long time no see." I said to the man sitting across from me.

"I could say the same for you, last I heard your ashes were being spread somewhere in the Pacific Ocean." He said pointedly.

"Nope, I'm perfectly alive and well as you can see." I'm tired of hearing this I'm dead story every time I run into someone I know.

"I sure can, I see you've finally grown into that voluptuous body of yours." Eyeing me creepily he bite into his lip.

"That's not what I'm here for." Shifting in my seat I try not to look at him directly. He was making me uncomfortable with his suggestive steers.

"I can't help it you've gotten even more beautiful with time."

I forgot how lame this nigga was, I thought rolling my eyes.

"Let's get to why I'm here." I said giving him a fake smile.

"You got in contact with me, I don't even know how you found me so this must be real important."

"Don't worry about that and It is trust me." I said smirking.

"Aight I'm listening."

"What if I told you I know who shoot up your nephew party and took out ya right hand man." The look on Tony face was priceless.

"Don't fucking play with me! Is this a set up?" He ask quickly getting up from his seat and drawing his gun.

"Sit down, ain't nobody trying to set you up! And get that gun out my face... Unless you don't want to know who did it."

"Bitch if you playing me I'll make sure I end your life for real this time. Now talk!" Sitting back down he place the gun on his lap with his finger still on the trigger.

"I won't be doing any talking until you put the gun away." Leaning back in the chair, I fold my arms waiting for him to do so.

"Nahh I ain't doing shit, now fucking talk bitch."

"I'm not going to sit here and let you continue to call me out my name and I guess you don't want to know." I shrug gathering my purse to leave.