Chapter 27

Comment and vote!

Enjoy ❤️

Xena

"My face is beat for the Gods. These hoes ain't ready for the slay." I said looking in the mirror.

I just got my hair and make up done for prom and I was definitely feeling myself.

"I told you I got you." Candy my make up artist said.

"Thanks girl, the natural look is exactly what I was going for and you killed it."

I'm not a big fan of make up so I didn't want anything too crazy. I went for a natural look with a pop of color to go with my dress with nude lips.

 I went for a natural look with a pop of color to go with my dress with nude lips

I was definitely feeling myself.

"No problem boo."

"How much I owe you?"

"You good, your man already paid me."

"He's so annoying." I told his ass I got it but he insist on paying for everything. Not to mention he bought me red bottoms to wear for prom.

"Girl you better be grateful every girl wish they had a man like yours. Shit you can send his fine ass my way I'll gladly take him." Candy laugh looking at me as if I was going to laugh right along with her.

"Chill I don't play about my man, we cool but we ain't that cool." I said getting my purse to leave.

Never let bitches feel comfortable enough to joke about your man cause deep down behind those "jokes" are some truth. 

I ain't keekeeing with no bítch about taking my man. I know what I got and he ain't going no where.

"It's all jokes boo." She said holding her hand up.

"Well I don't joke about my man like that, but anyways thanks for this beat though." I said waving bye and leaving out her shop.

As I walk out I'm greeted by Aug leaning up on his car looking fine as always.

"Damn ma you looking fine. You got a man?" He said licking his lips.

"Yea and he don't play about me." I said smiling at him.

"Forget him and come fuck with a real one."

"Nahh my man is real enough for me." I said walking in his arms.

"Is that right?"

"Mhmm and he's fine too."

Leaning down he peck my lips "you look beautiful."

"I know." I said giving a little twirl.

"Thanks for paying to get my hair and make up babe done."