Chapter 9

This is my early Christmas gift to whoever decided to give my book a chance.

Enjoy!

Xena

Hearing my alarm go off, I️ leaned over to tap the snooze button on my phone to shut it up.

Laying back I️ groan and kick my legs under the cover. I️ wish the weekend could be longer.

I️ didn't want to go to school today. I️ just know I'm in for a whole lot of drama. Based on what Shani told me, I️ know I'll be the talk of the school today.

Letting out a long sigh I️ closed my eyes for five more minutes. It felt like two seconds before my second alarm was going off.

I️ swear on the weekends when I️ wake up early I️ can't go back to sleep no matter how hard I️ try

I️ finally decide to suck it up and get up out of the bed. I️ lazily drag myself to the bathroom and drop myself on the toilet. Finishing up, I️ strip down and got into the shower.

After taking my shower I️ brush my teeth and went to get dress. I️ decide to keep it simple but cute today. In a black bodysuit and my cargo pants.

After being satisfied with my look, I️ made sure to get my jacket putting it in my bag before going downstairs

The weather seems nice today but New York weather is unpredictable and deceiving. It might look sunny and hot outside but it be cold as hell. One second it might feel nice and warm then it's cold as hell out of nowhere. It's also unusual for the weather to be this warm around November so I️ was not taking any chances.

I️ really didn't feel like taking the train so I️ decide to call my personal Uber to come get me. It's Monday so I️ don't have to go I️n early but I️ was feeling super lazy.

Going into my contacts, I️ click on Daddy A and wait for him to pick up. Having him drop me off this morning will be adding to the rumors but oh well. People are already thinking that we fucking even when we not so it's no point in hiding anymore.

"Hello." I️ heard August raspy morning voice come through the phone.

"Good morning daddy." I️ said trying to butter him up so he would come get me.

"What you want?" He asked. I️ know he was up now cause I️ heard him moving around.

"Why you think I️ want something? I'm just calling you on this beautiful morning to see how you're doing."

"Xena."

"Okay fine. Can you come get me? I️ really don't want to take the train today." I️ said pouting as if he can see me.