Chapter 24

Heeyyyy y'all 👋🏾👋🏾😁😁😁

Comment and Vote!
please and thank you 😊

(Btw Corey in MM)

Enjoy ❤️

Xena

It's been over two months since the incident with Corey and it's been over a month since I last seen August.

Our connection slowly dwindled down to a few text a week then to nothing.

Before we stopped talking completely we would only meet up occasionally to fuck and that's all it was.

I would hit him up or he would hit me up randomly and we would meet up at his house, fuck and then I would leave right after.

I haven't seen Corey since that day either which I was thankful for. I don't know how I'd react to seeing him after the incident.

Martina, Janelle and I was currently our prom shopping because I decided to wait until last minute to get my dress.

Prom is literally next week and this the worst thing I ever did to myself.

Today is super hot and the mall is crowed. I'm just ready to say fuck this shit and not go but these hoes would have a heart attack if I change my mind.

"Xe please pick something, this the 4th store we've been in and a bitch is tired."

"Dead ass son, on God I never met anyone more pickier than this bitch." Martina said co-signing with Janelle.

"I don't like none of these dresses. Besides y'all know how I am so I don't know why y'all hoes complaining."

"Nah you just damn difficult and cheap as hell that's the problem. We found the perfect dress and you refuse to buy it case it too expensive. Like what did you expect when you waited last minute." Janelle replied.

"Yo damn right I'm cheap, I would never pay $1000 for a damn dress I'm only going to wear one time. Before I do that I might as well not to prom."

"Nah bitch you going. We gone find a dress today cause we ain't leaving until you do." Martina said mugging me.

"Okay this the plan, we going to split up to make this process faster. Xe you check the back half of the store, Tina you take the middle while I scout all the dresses in the front. In like 30 min we meet up by the dress room with at least 2 dresses. Deal?"

"I guess." I sighed. I really didn't feel like looking anymore I just wanted to go eat.

"Sound like a plan, let's do this." Martina said walking off to her section. Janelle and I followed her lead and went to search as well.

After five minutes of searching through racks of different dresses I gave up completely.

All the store employees were busy with other last minute prom shoppers like myself so there wasn't really much help.

To make seem like I actually looked for a dress I randomly grabbed a purple colored dress on my way to meet Janelle and Martina by the fitting room.

"What you got?"

"Ohh you found something."

They both said at the same time looking at the dress in my hand.

"Yea, i just want to try it I haven't really looked at it."

"Okay what you think bout these that I found?" Martina ask hold up two dresses.

One was navy blue and the other was a burgundy two piece top and a skirt.