Chapter 17

This update is blah

Comment and vote

Enjoy... or not 🤷🏽‍♀️

August

I've been distant with Xena again haven't spoke to her in two weeks but I'm still fùcked up with everything that's been happening since Rose brought her ass back and the phone call I got the other day didn't make shit better.

I felt like instead of shit getting better, everything was going down the fucking Hill for me.

My relationship with Xena is fucked up, I'm still cool on Mr. K for right now, I've been getting a lot of weird vibes lately like some shit gonna go down soon and I just been off.

The only good that seem to be going right is that we've officially started construction on pops building.

With all the bullshit I've been going through, I had to hire a personal assistant to handle the business with the building and oversee the work that's being done.

Jasmine's job is to make sure everything is being done correctly and thoroughly just how I want it. She mostly stay by the work cite so she can oversee everything that's being done and report back to me.

While I was focusing on trying to get things right, I had been hearing a lot of shít about Xena from word of mouth. I know it's not a smart move to play into rumors but these accusations came from a reliable source.

I heard she been claiming to be single and other shit so I was on the way to pull up her ass when I had gotten a call from the hospital.

Flashback

Speeding my way over to Prospect I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket.

I ain't feel like answering cause more than likely it was probably Jasmine with another update on how everything is going with the building.

I haven't had any chance to go see how everything is going for myself but with the multiple calls I get back to back from Jasmine every second, I feel like Im not missing anything and I know every damn thing that goes on there.

Her calling often was starting to drive me crazy as fuck but I rather be updated bout how shits going than her not telling me anything at all until shits gets fucked up.

Feeling the phone vibrate again I got irritated and dug it out my pocket answering it.

"Yo."

"Hi is this Mr. August Blake?"

Pulling the Phone away from my face I looked at it not recognizing the number. "The fuck?..."

"Yea. who wants to know?"

"Hi Mr. Blake I'm nurse Johnson calling from methodist Hospital. we have a patient here by the name of Rose Mallard under suicide watch and was given information to contact you. Can you make it down here as soon as possible?"

"I don't know anyone by that name."

"Are you sure? The patient seem to know you very well and ask that we only contact you sir."

Why the fuck she giving these people my information why don't she call her damn husband.

"What does she want with me?"

"Well sir- She inform us that she don't have any family out here and you're the closest person to family that she knows."

"Okay I'll be their in 10."