Chapter 19

Issa update 😁

Y'all miss me or Nahh?

This is my late ass Valentine's Day gift for y'all 😂🌹

Comment and vote!

Enjoy❤️

Xena

"Babe?" I said trying to wake Aug up.

"Baeeeee get up!!"

I been up bored and I tried my best to let Aug get some sleep but I just couldn't. Watching him sleep so peacefully while I'm up irritates me.

Climbing on top of him I kiss all over his face, pecking his lips two times before moving down to his neck.

He still wouldn't get up so I kept going leaving hickeys on his neck and chest.

"Wake up daddy." I whisper in his ear before continuing my assault on his neck.

"Damn babe chill out." He rasps pushing me away.

Why níggas be sounding so damn good when they just wake up. He bout to have me flooding this bed just from his voice alone.

"No babe, get yo ass up, I'm bored. I need you to entertain me."

"Man what time is it?" He ask with his eyes still closed.

"Umm... 4:15 A.M." I said shrugging.

"Hell Nahh, you tripping I'm taking my ass back to sleep. You got me fucked up."

"Please babe I can't go back to sleep, I just want you to talk to me." I pout.

"You still feeling pain or something?"

Since the miscarriage I've been feeling little pain in my lower stomach. The heavy bleed had stopped thank God but I was still spotting.

August have been real loving and caring to me, he would make sure I'm good and rub my belly whenever I was in pain.

Every night when I'm up crying from pain he be right up with me making sure I'm good. If I'm not at his house then he'd be at mine. I love that he was willing to drop everything and be by my side.

Although I can tell that he was hurt by the miscarriage, it seems to have brought us closer than ever which I'm grateful for. Lord knows I love him with everything in me and I don't want to lose him.

"No I'm good right now. Thanks for asking." I leaned over kissing him.

"Mhm. You know I care bout you, I want to make sure you're good."

"Thanks daddy."

"You don't gotta thank me baby this what I'm suppose to do. You my baby and we in this together."

"Awww baby daddy getting soft on me?"

"Ain't nobody getting soft over here I'm just stating facts."

"I love you." This was my first time telling him that I love him and my heart was beating out my chest.

Maybe it was too soon or I should've waited on him to say it first but I couldn't hold it any longer.

"You love me?" He asked holding my face so I could look at him.

"Mhmm."

"Words baby... I want to hear you say it."

"Yes August I love you." I said again looking directly at him.

"I love you too." The feeling of relief washed over me as he pulled me down to kiss him.