Chapter 16

Excuse any mistakes!

Comment and Vote!

Enjoy ❤️

Xena

It's been a week since I saw August, school was back in session and I was busy getting my college applications done and keeping my grades up.

Winter break is over and in the blink of an eye, it will be midterm week. Then spring break will be here then boom it's finals then graduation.

I'm having mix emotions about everything moving so quickly. I'm excited for prom and graduation but at the same time I'm also anxious and nervous.

Time is moving too fast and I can already feel the senioritis kicking in. It's like after Christmas the time goes January, Februarymarchapril then boom it's May.

I was in gym getting ready to play volleyball which I was actually excited about for once.

I usually don't take part in any gym activities but I love volleyball and I came prepared so I was going to make Mr. Booth happy.

In the middle of the game I was distracted by someone calling my name causing the ball to hit me in the head.

"What the fuck!" I yelled.

"Oh shit, My bad Xe!" Britteny said walking over from the other side of the net.

"You good Xe?" Angel a girl on my team ask.

"It's cool Brit and Yea I'm go-" before I could finish talking I was cut off by a breathless Janelle running over to me.

"Bitch! you need to, get upstairs right the fuck now!" She said talking in between breaths and pulling on me.

"Damn girl chill out and breathe, what's going on? You look like you just ran a damn marathon all breathless and shit." I said looking at her as she try's catching her breath before talking again.

"No time for long talking or questions we need to get upstairs A fucking SAP." She said dragging me out the gym all while ignoring Mr. Booth who also wanted to know what's going on.

"Girl what the fuck is going on why do I need to go upstairs? What's happening? I ain't trying to die so if they shooting or something I'll stay my ass down here." I said thinking of all the possibilities of what could be happening.

"Ya crazy ass nigga gonna be the only one shooting shit up. He up there getting into it with Mr. K and you need to come get him ASAP cause his ass about to go right back to jail." She said in a hurry as we rushed up three flight of stairs.

"Oh fuck." I said running up the stairs right behind her.

Damn I need to participate in gym more cause a bihh was ready to pass the fuck out but I had to get to this lunatic.

It didn't help that Mr. K class was on the other end of the fùcking building. Like why the fuck is his classroom so damn far? how come I never notice this shit before? And why the fuck am I questioning this shit now? I thought to myself.

Barely having time to catch my breath I took off behind Janelle towards Mr. K room. The closer we got I could hear all the commotion and yelling.